here for you - seven craft

y/n

Seven and I had been together for 7 years and 4 years ago we had our son, Syx. Natalie had called Seven to do a season on the 'Zeus Network' called Baddies Atlanta which Seven agreed to. But she expressed to me that she didn't want to crash out on any of the girls there.

Present time

Me and my son Syx were laying on the bed of a hotel near the Baddies house just in case Seven needed us for comfort. We were watching the Lion King when I got a text from Natalie telling me to come over ASAP because Sarah is talking to my wife crazy. I called one of my friends, who lived in the area to look after my son because I didn't want him in all that chaos and she came 5 minutes later. I grabbed a bag of clothes and my keys and got in my car.

At the house (time skip)

Pulling up to the house, I parked, got out, grabbed my stuff and practically ran to the front door. I was greeted by Natalie, who looked grateful that I was here. "Seven just fought Sarah and she's really upset, saying she needs you." Natalie breathed out. "Where's her room?" After she told me, I ran up the stairs. I found it after seeing Sarah pounding on the door. "She don't need to come back here. Let her go home!" I hear Sarah shout.

"Sarah, I'm not gonna lie. You need to move out the doorway before I beat your ass worse than Seven did." I said in a calm manner even though I was heated. Sarah knew better and moved out the way. Security let me through and I was pulled into a hug by Seven. "Hey ma, you okay?" I rubbed her back in circles. She broke down in my arms because she doesn't ever have outbursts. "Can everyone get out of here please? Privacy!" I shouted at everyone in there.

Once everyone was gone, I moved her to look at her face. "Mama what happened?" I said. She gave me the rundown on what happened and I was so mad. "Do you want to go to the hotel I was staying at? Or I can stay over here and make sure you're good?" "We can stay here." She replied barely audible. "Alright I'll call *friend's name* and told her to take Syx to her house." I called her and told her.

After the call, I went to get my bags from downstairs. When I left the room, I heard Sarah still bitching about the fight. "Sarah, all you do is complain. Don't act like Seven acts like that for no reason because she doesn't act like that for no reason." When you realise Sarah is always bitching for no reason. She will always try to one up someone else's situation. I ran downstairs and got my bags back to Seven's room. Before we left, I grabbed matching pjs for and Seven and I gave her pair. We went to the bathroom only because it had the best mirror and took pictures for the IG. And went to bed.

 And went to bed

Liked by: seven

Liked by: seven.craft, therealmissnatalienunn, christianarome and 879,056 others

theonlyy/nnn: i dont play about mine

Comments off

a/n: the end was so rushed😭 but happy pride month to the gays🏳️‍🌈❤️🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🖤🩶🤍🤎💗💖 be who you are for you pride😩😍