Wanna find out?

Chiru - what?
Luna - Steven looks scared always and sad even if you have a phobia your first thought as a common person will be run or to hide but as Hazel said he was sitting in a corner makes no sense
Andrea- maybe some dark past.
Chiru - wanna find out?
Hazel was done eating (they were having there lunch ) she got up ,put her plate in the sink and said to them-I am done .(no emotion)
She came to her room and started doing her homework as they had decided not to go library that day. She couldn't focus on her work.
Hazel's pov-
Heck! I have been to so many missions yet it didn't trouble me. Shooting, stealing info and what not but now look this small incident is bothering me.
She then took her phone and called her Nicky who works as a hacker in her agency and also works for spy girls.
Nicky-Hello Hazel! I am not done yet I will call you myself after finding the info of that man.
Hazel -okay...
Nicky-anything?
Hazel- well I need you to find some information about a guy.
Nicky-ok tell me the details.
Hazel- He is my classmate named Steven . I will send you his pic and phone number.
Nicky- alright
Hazel -and don't tell anyone about this.
Nicky-fine! I will send you the info . Bye.
Hazel-hmm.
Hazel ended the call and started working on her homework again .
Days passed on and one evening
During evening tea-
Luna-well a good news that we will have a weeks holiday as the school building needs some renovation.
Andrea- can't it be any longer.
Chiru- Even if it's longer you will just lie on bed and scroll your phone or go for a date.
Luna-Exactly.
Andrea-come on , you guys don't have a date so you are jealous.
Chiru-Hey I have one
Luna-me too

To be continued...