Focus on mission

While the others were talking Hazel got a message. It was from Nicky.
Hazel-you guys keep on I gonna rest for a while we have a work tonight.
Chiru -fine.
Hazel went in her room, locked the door, sat on her bed and opened the message.
It read as-
Name - Steven
Personality- sweet , shy, introvert
Face- cute yet hot and handsome.
Parents- both Parents
Sibling- had a elder brother but died in a fire accident.
Studies-good grades( 7th position)
Relationship status-single
Right now is in depression because of family problems
Hazel-- what's his problem.
Nicky- Ever since his brother's death his mother has been seriously ill. Even though he is rich his dad never gets his mother a checkup and just gives her medicine.
Hazel- Why?
Nicky -I don't really know but I think something is really wrong with the man.
At night-
spy girls are now sitting at a bar . No they don't drink as they are underage they are here for a mission .
They were sitting near the counter and were pretending to talk but focusing on a man who seemed like having a meeting. According to spy girls this world is which they had to deal with as their work is a crazy one.
After about an hour a lady quite young came to him and sat near him . Andrea was sitting behind the man and was recording their talks while Luna was fixing a camera on room 779 while chiru and Hazel were sitting near the counter. Chiru spoke in such a way that it was audible to the bartender.
Chiru- I guess he will be surprised. Hope he likes it.
Hazel- But it won't be a surprise if you give it to him yourself.
Then she looked at the bartender whi was looking at them lovingly and was listening to their conversation.
The bartender couldn't help cause all of the spy girls were damn hot and beautiful so he was immersed in their beauty when he suddenly realised that chiru was looking at him smiling.He too smiled back.

To be continued...