I am here for you

Hazel came Back and saw Steven sitting with teary eyes. His head burried in his hands . She caress his head and without looking who it was he said" Hazel!Will you guys also leave me someday."
Hazel- I don't know about others but I am sure that I will not.
Then she pulled him an hugged him and after a few seconds she pulled out and left.
At night
Hazel's pov -
I don't really like skinship and I prefer to talk less think more but now I don't really know how many time I hugged Steven and how many time I have comforted him. It's weird though. Anyways from now on I will take care of him no matter what.
Steven's pov-
I am not that close to Hazel yet I can see her concern in her eyes. I remember the day mom died we had a little conversation.
Flashback ~
Steven - mom don't worry you will be alright.
Mom- If I die son please don't sign any papers your dad gives you
Steven - mom you will alright. I won't let you die.Anyways what's your opinion on my friends.
Mom- you choosed gems son. I am relived that you have someone after me.
Steven- I know mom.
Mom - Hazel is a good girl.
Steven - She is cold as ice.
Mom- when time comes you will know that I was right.
End of flashback ~
Whatever I guess I don't hate her that much. (Then he remembered the way they hugged at the hospital and in his room)*blushing. Well she is very cute and comfortable.
Now it was 12:35 am when Hazel got a call . It was from Nicky.
Nicky - Hello Hazel!come fast.
Hazel-hmm
She changed her clothes took her car keys and went out quietly not to wake her friends up.
At Nicky's cabin
Nicky -oh I see you were sleeping. Well I use to sleep during the day and work at night it's kinda comfortable.
Hazel took a seat near a monitor and said" I have shool during the day."
Nicky - Yaya I know. I got some information regarding that mr. Fitz. He will arrive at 7:00 pm tomorrow.
Hazel - book me a room facing the one he will be staying. I have to make him stay here longer.
Nicky - ok

                              To be continued...