Still on mission

Chiru then sweetly asked the bartender - can do a favour please.
Bartender -sure, what is it?
Chiru- me and my friends have arranged a surprise in room 779
that we booked but we wanna surprise him can you please give him the keys when he ask for a room
Bartender -ok dear.
As expected the man came , asked for a room and the bartender gave the keys then after he and the woman came out spy girls took the camera and recorder from the room and went home.
At home-
Andrea came from her
room to the basement where all the equipment,wigs, false nose;ears;lens etc, guns , computers,files etc are there .it is a nice room but they use it for missions and now Luna , Chiru were listening to the two recorder. They didn't watch the video they just wanted it as a proof.
Andrea- anything?
Luna- In the second recorder except from moaning only a few useless sentences.
Chiru - well the first one is a little useful one
Andrea - well I myself couldn't hear anything for the music but I was careful enough to hold it near him behind his back.
Hazel was sitting in front of one of the computer screen and was searching something.
Hazel- well play the part.
Chiru played the recorder .
Man1. I know it's late but I am dealing in some other stuff too.
Man 2. I don't know anything. Just gimme my money.
Man 1. Wait for a month .mr Fitz will be coming soon after I sell him I can pay you the money.
Man2. (Irritatingly) why can't you just send him online.
Man1. Are you crazy. It's an important information I don't know.
Then some footsteps
Women. Dear how's everything.
Man1. According to plan my love . That bitch will die in a week and then we will kill her son and property will be ours after that I will sell the information to mr. Fitz and we will go for honeymoon.
Women. I am so excited. Are you sure you don't love her.
Man1. No hun I love you if it wasn't for her money I would have given her a divorce till now. Let's take a room dear.
Recording ended
Andrea- Anyways let's work later, we have school tomorrow.

To be continued...