A new couple

As Steven's birthday they decided to go to the amusement park . They all enjoyed the ride. Kelvin was there too . Then they decided to take the last ride on the ferris wheel.
Luna - only two person can ride on one box . So I will go with Kelvin, chiru and Andra and steven and Hazel.
When Steven and Hazel were at the top most Steven suddenly said.
Steven - Hazel you didn't answer me.
Hazel - w-what answer!
Steven - do you love me.
Hazel - does it even matter. Don't you like Angel.
Steven - are you kidding me. Do look that stupid to love her.
Hazel - why do you love me.
Steven - cause you are the reason why I am still alive. You saved me twice. And because you are the one who have seen me in as who I am and by not what I did.
Hazel- hmm.
Steven- so will you date me.
Hazel - I guess... yes.
Without wasting a second Steven pulled her and smashed his lips on her. She was shocked but he immediately had to back off as they reached the ground and the ride was over( I am still single so kinda ruined it🤣🤣)
After the ride they came out..
Steven - where are the others , they were also on the ride didn't they.
Hazel- they didn't took the ride I guess.
Steven - why
Hazel - how do I know, let's go home.
Steven- fine.
They reached home and just as Steven opened the door.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN'
He saw all his classmates standing infront of him , smiling at him.
Mira- come on Steven, you gotta cut the cake.
Steven - thank you so much guys.
Andrea- say that to miss cold. It was her idea.
Steven looked back smiling at hazel to see a very satisfied expression in her eyes.
Steven pov -
Thank you for making so much effort Hazel.
Hazel pov-
This cute smile I missed it a lot. Nevermind , I will make sure that this cute smile on this cute face will never dissappear.
Just then
Mira - Steven I wanted to say this to you long before. Actually I love you very much.
Hazel glared at her .
Steven - Mira, you are my good friend and always will be but for love , I have already found it.
Saying this he pulled Hazel by waist and gave a peck on her lips then looked back at all the shocked faces and said.
Steven - so I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend forever Hazel.

To be continued...