I Can Handle it alone

It was a busy day and now in the it's 7 :00pm . Hazel is sitting comfortably waiting patiently for her prey . Nicky is with her. Her friends had a date so she didn't told them about it. Unlike her friends the one she was wearing was her favorite one.
Nicky's pov-
Now I got it why Hazel is compared to wolves. She is indeed loyal and caring to her group. Taking all risk herself and not letting them know about it. Her plannings are superb. She knows that it's mr. Fitz and his man yet she is busy collecting evidence.
Nicky- how did you know it's was him?
Hazel - the day the report got stolen I heard this man at the coffee shop taking on phone as"I got the report."
Nicky - But you got to know about the report later at 6:00pm I guess. And how were you sure that this stranger took our report.
Hazel - I wasn't sure but suspected. I followed his every move for two days and the things he told made it crystal clear that it was our report.
Nicky - then why didn't you hand him over to boss.
Hazel - to know who actually wanted to buy the report.
Nicky- you also followed his lover I heard.
Hazel- I suspected her too but she is just a dumb.
Nicky- I like the way you work . It's way too professional.
Hazel - here comes our prey.
Hazel pointed her gun towards the man's arm and asked Nicky to go out and start the car.Nicky did as she was told but then as the man was about to enter the hotel . Hazel fired a bullet and without looking back she dashed to the car and with Nicky drove fast.
On the way-

                            To be continued....