Unexpected twist

"Hands up! Don't move!" A voice came after a gun shot.Everybody turned around so see other members of spygirls and Nicky.
Luna - so we now have both the report and evidence
Andrea- and those fools
Andrea , Luna, chiru had guns while Nicky had a camera in her hand.
Chiru - so you guys forgot who the real player is.
Steven's dad- how did you know.
Chiru - well we have 15 minutes left till people from our agency comes so I guess we can have a chat .
Luna opened Hazel and Steven's rope and Hazel was surprised to find Steven wide awake.
Hazel - when you woke up?
Steven - when they splashed water in your face.
Hazel - so you were pretending to be unconscious.
Steven - 😅
Hazel went up and sat on the sofa like a boss while others spy members also took seat pointing there guns towards mr. Fitz , angel and Steven's father.
Luna- Nicky tell them the story.
Nicky- the spying was done on intention to grab your attention. The gun shot at mr. Fitz's was done to provoke. And Hazel with button camera and GPS went alone to get kidnapped.
Andrea - and we came to know about the plan when we she was already kidnapped.( glaring at hazel)
Chiru- and so someone owns an explanation ( glaring at hazel)
Luna - and if you guys are waiting for your guards then let me tell you they are lying unconscious after receiving a good beating from us.
Then suddenly the door brust open and 6 to 7 men along with their boss came in. Chiru and Nicky gave her the report and the evidence.
All this time hazel was glaring at Steven's father and Angel as if she will kill them then and there.
Hazel - ( to her boss) I want him and her for a few minutes ( pointing toward Steven's father and Angel) .
Boss - fine. Just don't kill them.

                             To be continued...