#18

"𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞"

"𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞"

Mira finally found an oppertunity to escape the vampire mansion. She woke up in the middle of the night and looked outside the window.

The blonde vampire stood outside in the rain. Why's he just standing there? He turned around for a split second as she barely managed to move away from the window.

That was close...

She made sure Kaiser drove away before tiptoeing past Ness' room. The ravenette exitted the mansion with a large grin on her face.

She got in her car and drove off, heading towards her apartment.

It won't take long for Kaiser or Ness to find out I left. So I have to be quick. Mira ran into the house and grabbed all the important stuff, including some proof about the vampires.

She shoved all of it into a large bag and got back into her car. All she needed to do now is meet up with the trio.

The ravenette stopped the car in an alleyway a bit further away and walked all the way to the night club. She walked infront of the bodyguard, who recognized her.

He moved away without a word making her smirk. She walked up to the ninja's VIP room and opened the door with a loud thud.

The trio inside all looked at her with shocked looks. "Woah, you're still alive?" Otoya joked and laughed.