#39

"𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬"

"𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬"

It's been about 20 minutes since Mira disappeared inside the bathroom. Kaiser opened one eye and got up from the bed in confusion.

He approached the door and placed his ear on it. The vampire was about to go in when the door swung open and hit him in the face.

Kaiser stumbled back and ended up falling on his ass. The girl stood in the doorway with a scowl, but watching him get hit with a door was really satisfying.

She surpressed a laugh and pretended to be serious. "Why are you on the floor?"

"I give you permission to laugh." He stated and held his bloody nose in pain.  "Oh sweety are you okay?" Mira said with a fake baby voice and helped him up.

She pushed him out of the way and plopped down on her bed. "Thank you so much for your help." Kaiser stated sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"What were you doing in the bathroom for 20 minutes?"

"I was cleaning up?? Oh by the way, I look like I've been ABUSED!?!? Were you that hungry that you literally bruised my skin???" The girl yelled while pointing to the giant, red hickeys on her neck.

The vampire chuckled nervously and sprinted towards the door. "They still look good!!" He yelled on his way out.

She shook her head in disappointment and sighed. 

The next morning Mira woke up in the worst mood. She had a weird dream. Weird? More like the universe reminded her that she made a horrible decision.

How could I do something like that?? Gosh I can't even, He's a fucking Vampire, a murderer, a killer. A fucking psycho. How could I sleep with him?? And I didn't even bat an eye.

The girl refused to get out of bed, regretting her decisions was all that she could do. She just wished last night never happend.

After a full mental breakdown, her disbelief turned into acceptance. Actually no, that was more anger. She was angry at herself for letting him do that.

And certainly she was extremely angry with Kaiser, but she had no other choice than to forget that it ever happened. It was just a bad dream, that's it.

She walked out of her room, acting nonchalant and entered the kitchen. Yoichi was sitting at the table eating cereal with a bored look.

"Morning Yo, did you sleep well?"

Mira asked as she started making coffee for herself. "I slept okay, I'd rather be at home but It's whatever." He mumbled under his breath making her sigh.

Soon enough Ness entered the room with an exhausted look. The girl noticed his odd behavior and placed a cup of coffee infront of him.

"Tough job?"

"Yeah, Kaiser's making me investigate every single member of Noel Noa's organization. They're called Bastard munich and there's a lot of them." The magenta haired male said and thanked her for the coffee.

He put short sips and sat down infront of Isagi.

"I was thinking, Yoichi, Do you wanna go out today?" The girl asked making her brother's face light up.

"YES--"

"No, no, no and no. Kaiser will kill if he finds out I let you two go out." Ness yelled, completely cutting of Yoichi.

He slumped back into his seat with a pout. "It's fine I'm sure he won't mind." Mira said and gave him a small grin.

As much as Ness hated the idea, he knew the two siblings felt extremely bored and trapped inside the mansion. He also knew that his fellow vampire had developed a soft spot for Mira. Even though he would never admit it.

He let out a frustrated sigh and finally gave in.

"Fine but only till 8, one minute later and we'll all be sharing a casket." He stated and watched as her lips formed into a smile.

She walked up to him and placed a small peck on his cheek. The magenta haired male went redder than a tomato as he stared at her with wide eyes.

She gave him a wink as the two siblings happily exitted the kitchen.

Yoichi and Mira went all out, spending every yen on Kaiser's card. They went out shopping, ate some expensive food and hung out at the arcade.

Mira finally felt like she and her brother were acting like real siblings. "Uhh, Can I go visit my friends? I'll be quick I promise and I won't tell them about Vampires."

Isagi said feeling slightly nervous. The girl nodded and let him have fun with his friends for the rest of the day.

She sat down on a bench in a small park and glanced up at the trees. Her mind drifted to her past, specifically when she and Yoichi still lived together.

They were pretty happy until one day their parents felt them with their alcoholic uncle. Who's great idea was u to leave little kids with an addict?

They had no clue about it, that's why.

The first time they stayed at the man's house was a nightmare. He was nice at first, cooking dinner for the kids and letting them watch TV, but in the evening he would sit down on the couch and start yelling.

He'd drown himself in alcohol and yell for them to go to their rooms. They weren't allowed to leave, even if they had to go to the bathroom.

Sometimes he'd even starve them and let them be hungry for the whole night. This continued for years until Mira built up the courage to speak up.

She told her parents and they were horrified. They weren't angry with like she'd imagined. They instantly drove to her uncle's house and called the cops.

The police investigated the case but since there was no evidence they dropped the case.

Mira was angry, so angry that she made a horrible decision. When she was 16 she--

The girl's thoughts were caught off when her phone rang. "Yes Yoichi?"

"It's almost 8, we should head back." He said as she nodded.

"Alright I'll be right there." She got up from the bench and went back to the mansion.

" She got up from the bench and went back to the mansion