#38

"𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥"

"𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥"

"That's it, love. Can I take this off?" He said and tugged on the hem of her shirt.

Mira nodded instantly as Kaiser practically ripped the piece of clothing off. Well this is emberrassing, I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra!!

She thought and felt her cheeks heat up again. The blonde smirked and massaged one of her boobs with one hand.

He kept eye-contact the whole time too, enjoying her pleasured expression and the sounds that left her mouth.

The vampire carefully placed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. Mira saw the way his eyes flicked between her gaze and her lips.

Suddenly she realized how badly he needed her.

That was enough to restore her confidence. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down, so that their noses were touching.

Kaiser's eyes widened slightly.

"I would've prefered to take charge but... this isn't so bad." He whispered making the girl chuckle.

"Things don't always go the way you want Kaiser..."

She replied and connected their lips once again. Mira's hand gripped the back of his neck, caging him against her, so that he couldn't leave even if he wanted to.

The blonde shifted uncomfortable on top of her. His boner was getting expremely tight in his pants.

Of course the girl wouldn't waste a chance to toy with him. She pushed her knee up and brushed it against his bulge.

He groaned in pain and instantly pulled away from the kiss. "You shouldn't do that, sweetheart." He said softly, but with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Then she did it again.

His expression twisted in pain again as he struggled to balance himself on top. "Ready to give up yet?" She gently whispered while cupping his cheek.

The vampire harshly grabbed her thigh to stop her movement. His face was flushed pink, as his heavy breathing filled the room.

"I can't wait anymore..."

He whispered, but earned a cruel grin from her instead.

Mira flipped them over so that she was on top of him. Kaiser huffed and pushed his hair back.

She placed her body directly on his, Her bare chest on his shirt, lips connected to his neck to tease him even more. He gulped and avoided eye-contact with her.

Well shit, Her gaze is just...

Pure lust.

Mira helped take his shirt off and stopped for a moment. Oh, I completely forgot about his tattoo. She thought and gently traced the ink lines with the tips of her fingers.