<no pov>

*no POV in this chapter*

The place where they went for the night looked expensive. They got a seat and ordered a lot of food in the excitement. "How college?" Avery asked him. "It's really good you know but this is better being with you and my brothers but seriously Heiress where do you want to go for the weekend? Just me and you and a game." After all the games they had played, they figured out all the brother's father's names while playing. Everyone but Jameson's. Avery thought that maybe this was the mystery he wanted the one he needed .

Before starting to order drinks Jameson pulled out a red velvet box from his pocket and this was his cue to make a scene for the press. He asked Avery out in the most romantic way ever.

Before starting to order drinks Jameson pulled out a red velvet box from his pocket and this was his cue to make a scene for the press. He asked Avery out in the most romantic way ever. "Avery Kylie Grambs, my Heiress. Would you like to take our relationship to the next level ?" Avery gasped, her eyes staring into Jameson's. She nodded and Jameson took her hand gently, sliding the ring onto her finger.

Cameras flashed, capturing every moment.

As Jameson pulled her close and planted a light kiss on her lips.

They were high and Jameson decided to play 'drink or dare'. Avery, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness agreed. The game started with a simple dare - Jameson had to dance on the table, which he did with flair and did it with no shame. Then it was Avery's turn. She chose "drink" and Jameson handed her a colorful cocktail.

As the night went on, the dares became bolder and the drinks stronger. Avery was feeling the effects but was enjoying the thrill of the game. Finally, it was Jameson's turn again. He locked his eyes directly into Avery's eyes and said, "Dare."

Avery leaned towards his ear and whispered something with a mischievous smile. His eyes widened in surprise, but he accepted the challenge with a smirk.