multiple pov

JAMESON'S POV----

Layla , the new girl was one of the funniest people I have met.

After showing her around I went in Avery and my room. I couldn't shake the unease that had settled in Avery's eyes.

 She avoided looking at me directly, her mind preoccupied with thoughts.

"Are you alright, Ave?" I asked softly, reaching out to gently touch her arm.

Avery flinched at my touch, her eyes finally meeting mine. "I'm fine, Jameson. Just a bit overwhelmed by everything that's happened yesterday." she said and quickly focused on the phone.

"Im sorry, Heiress. Didnt spend time with you today. By the way you talked to Layla she is soooo funny ."

AVERY'S POV----

Again Layla . What is fricking so special about her.

Is he falling for her????? Maybe he thinks she is prettier or has a better personality than me. 

"Its fine I guess " I said still wondering about how EVERYONE LIKES HER.

"What can I do to make this up to you? A long day at the beach , dinner ,lunch breakfast what ever you say , Heiress? he said with a devastating smile.

I couldn't help not to stare into his green eyes and smile at his devastating smile.

"Just you and me and a long day at the beach. " i said.

"done , heiress."

JAMESON'S POV----

 I pulled Avery close cupped my hands around her cheeks and kissed her on her forehead

As we lay side by side our fingers intertwined and soon we found ourselves wrapped in each other's arms, our lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss.

"This is what I need " Avery murmured with a soft sigh.