jameson

In the chaos that erupted, Oren swiftly ushered us towards safety, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any potential threats.

The sound of gunfire echoed in the air.

Avery tightened the her grip around my hand.

As we ran towards the beach house for cover, a stray bullet grazed Avery's arm, causing blood dripping everywhere.

Oren immediately noticed and called all his men to surround the house.

By the time we reached the inside of the beach house, her clothes were drenched in blood.

I helped her up and took her to a room.'"It's gonna be alright, Heiress."

After an hour they removed the bullet and Avery's arm was bandaged I rushed to her aid.

I remembered the time she was shot at the Black Wood.

The time we shared our first kiss.

"I'm okay now," she said in a weak voice.

"No you aren't" I said in a soft voice.

'I can get up myself Jameson. I am all okay. " she said

I held her and took her to the washroom the help her clean up.

This was exactly like Blackwood.

I took a towel and wet it and gently dabbed it on her face.

After cleaning her up we went into the living room and everyone was there.

"We know Skye's men shot you. The house is on full lockdown. THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU BETTER FOLLOW THEM. AND NO SECRET PASSAGES. Our plane will come a few days later.