chapter 1 (new hashira)

''alright now let's start our hashira meeting.'' Leader Ubuyashiki said in his usual calm expression and with warm voice

''first we have new hashiras joining today i hope that you get along well''

Hashiras were a little shocked, to find out a information about new hashiras joining today, it was unexpected especially when new hashiras didn't join in a long time.

Two girls came, wearing slayer uniforms. One of them looked cute and the other looked serious and calm.

Hashiras started whispering between themselves judging two girls. One of them had a big bow on her back the other had sword.

''alright now I'll let you two introduce yourselves hope you get along with everyone.'' Leader said in his normal warm voice. His voice was so warm, and his appearance was beautiful, that it could calm down everything.

''Alright thank you I'll start.'' The blonde haired girl said, in a calm and cute voice.

''Hello everyone my name is Sara Uzumaki. My breathing style is called nature breathing, and am 16, and I'm happy to meet you all i hope we can get along well.'' Sara said with excited expression on her face.

The other girl pov:
''looks like someone is excited.'' The girl thought to herself. She was a little annoyed that Sara is so excited about this.

''okay now my turn.'' the girl said with serious expression.

''My name is Sora and i use star breathing and am 17.'' Sora said sounding serious.

Sara whispering to Sora:
''well that was lame introduction!''

**Salp sound**
Sora hitted Sara's head
''Ouch that hurts.'' Sara said holding her head.

''That is what you get for being stupid.'' Sora said with usual expression.

Sora and Sara got down and stood there with other hashiras.

''Now let's begin our meeting...'' Leader said with calm voice.

After an hour or so the meeting was over and all hashiras were doing their usual things.

Shinobu went back to butterfly mansion, Uzui went to hangout with his three wife's, Mitsuri went to the city for launch, Rengoku got a mission he needs to get to, Tomioka went to take a walk all alone, Muichiro went to do his training, Sara and Sora also got to take a walk together, Obanai went to do some stuff, Sanemi was also training, and Gyomei was training Genya.

Some time later
At an park

''...And that is why i think that flowers are really cute.'' Sara said in cute tone

''Ugh you were talking about flowers for more than an hour i didn't even ask you about it.'' Sora said in annoyed voice.

''Why did you even start talking about it?'' Sora asked.

''well i...'' Sara started talking but at that moment cute white bunny with pink bowtie around it neck and one ear came.

''Oh Ninjin?!!!'' Sara said looking at her bunny, who she uses instead of an crow.

Sara picked Ninjin up in her hands.

''yeah okay thanks for informing me Ninjin.''

''Nēsan i need to go to an mission!!''
Sara said in serious expression.

''I knew even if you didn't tell me, i know that Ninjin comes to tell you your mission.'' Sora said annoyed, but then she saw her owl Luna.

Luna landed on Sora's hand and it said:
''The demon is probably in Irohazaka slopes forest, in that forest is one holy temple where people go to pray, you and Sara go to Irohazaka slopes forest and stop the demon from eating humans.''

(Picture is found on google)

''Looks like we are going together nēsan. Am happy.'' Sara said excited.

''Looks like it.'' Sora said in calm expression not annoyed anymore.

Sara putted Ninjin down.

''Thank you Ninjin you'll get some carrots when i come back, because your such a good little bunny. Go now and take care of yourself don't let anything attack you!!!'' Sara said waiving her hand as Ninjin git away.

''Okay Luna can you show us the way?'' Sora asked and with that Luna started flying and two girls were started running, while following the owl...