Chapter 10 (The hashira meeting)

...It has been few days since the incident in swordsmith village, happened, Oyakata-sama called the hashira meeting.
*Imagine that this is Sara talking as narrator*

In Oyakata-sama's mansion Gyomei, Shinobu, Giyuu, Mitsuri and Tokito were waiting for others to arrive. Then Sanemi and Obanai arrived.

''Are we the last ones to arrive?'' Sanemi asked.

''I see you waited for us. Forgive us.'' Obanai said as he slowly walked in.

''Don't worry Shinazugawa-san, Iguro-san we are still waiting for Sora-chan and Sara-chan.'' Mitsuri asked.

Then Sora and Sara came.

''Sorry for being late we hope you didn't wait for so long.'' Sora said.

''Sorry for making you wait for us.'' Sara said as she came in holding Ninjin in her hands.

When they all were seated all their weapons were on the floor beside them on the right side symbolising they putted their guard down.

''Kanroji, Tokito, Sora and Sara i heard you defeated 2 uppermoons.'' Sanemi said in his calm tone.

''Yes it was amazing! I thought that everything was over but we all fought together. Right Muichiro-kun?'' Mitsuri said.

''Yes.'' Tokito said nodding and still looking on the floor.

''Well i mean, i really thought that you were about to die out there Mitsuri-chan, only for few seconds though.'' Sara said.

''I think amazing isn't the world i would use to describe it.'' Sora said.

''Ahh i wish that i was there. How is it possible that i never bump into them?'' Sanemi said.

''Kanroji, Tokito, Sara, Sora how is your state since then?'' Obanai asked.

''Yes! Thank you! Am way better now!'' Mitsuri said excited.

''Well i mean i mostly fought on the distance so I'm not so hurt, but thanks for asking Obanai-san.'' Sara said smiling.

''Well i think i was not so hurt this time.'' Sora said.

''Am way better now too but am not fully recovered yet.'' Tokito said.

Few minutes later Miss Amane and her son and 1 daughter came in.

''Thank you all for waiting. Today's meeting will be represented by me, Amane Ubuyashiki. In the name of Ubuyashiki Kagaya.'' Amane said after she sat down.

''Also, because of worsening condition of the head of the family, Kagaya, will never be able to appear Infront of you. Please accept my deepest apology.'' Amane said, as she and her 2 kids bowed down.

All hashiras were shocked, Sara putted a hand on her mouth. Hashiras fastly slightly bowed.

''We understand. I hope that Oyakata-sama will find strength... Wich will give his life another day of light. Miss Amane, stay strong.'' Gyomei said.

''I want to thank you from all my heart. I believe that you are already aware of this... But after the appearance of demon who overcamed the sunlight, it was meant for Kibutsuji Muzan will try to take her away.'' Amane said.

''The big war is getting closer, during the fight with UM 4 and UM 5 Miss Kanroji and Mr Tokito, i was told yiu were marked by an specific mark.'' Amane said.

''That's true! I saw it! It was just for few seconds but during the fight Mitsuri-chan had a weird mark on her neck.'' Sara said, everyone were now looking at her.

''Yes i saw it on Tokito too.'' Sora said.

''Can you tell us the conditions that were meant to be fulfilled for it to happen?'' Amane asked.