chapter 2 (the forest temple)

...Sara and Sora were running to come to the location as fast as they can.

''huh huh how long will we need to ru towards there?'' Sara asked sweating and tired.

''It will take us around a day or so to come there by running.'' Sora said in usual expression.

Sara knew that Sora was probably a little tired but she was amazed how Sora could keep her usual expression and cover her tiredness.

After a while

''You know Sara am actually amazed that you aren't complaining of how long we need to go.'' Sora said proudly.

But then Sora noticed that it's too quiet, and that is unusual that Sara isn't answering her nor she's complaining about how long the way is.

''Sara?'' Sora asked, but she didn't get any response.

''Sara?!'' She asked again but now more worried.

Sora stopped running and she turned around.

But Sara wasn't there. Sora started panicking a little thinking that it happened that she lost Sara.

She started searching for Sara.

**Bush moving sound**

Sora heard bush moving sounds and she started coming closer
''Sara?'' She asked.

When Sora moved the bush a little she saw Sara petting a fox.

(Picture found on Pinterest credits goes to Zzzzz... coconut)

''Sara what are you doing?'' Sora said sounding angry.

''Oh nēsan am just petting this cute fox.'' Sara said happily.

''I See That!!! And yes the fox is really cute, but that is not an excuse for you to start petting it, and forget about our mission.'' Sora said in a little angry voice.

''Sorry it's just so cute i couldn't resist the urge to start petting it. But your right we need to go and come there as soon as we can.'' Sara said in her usual voice.

Sora slapped Sara's head and started dragging her.
''Let's go stupid.'' Sora said in angry tone, but she started calming down.

''Hai Hai'' Sara said with her usual voice.

After a while they came to the to Takayama village.