Chapter 11 ( concentration training)

...When Tanjiro started the hashira training, he was improving fast. He finished Uzui's training faster than other demon slayers. So he came to the forest where Sara's training was...

When he arrived he saw bunch of demon slayers holding bow and arrows and they were trying to hit fake demon targets.

''Oh Tanjiro-kun! I've be excepting you! Welcome to concentration training.'' Sara said running towards Tanjiro while smiling.

''Hi Sara-san.'' Tanjiro said with his kind smile.

''How are you? I can guess you are feeling better since you started training right?'' Sara asked.

''Yes! You're right am feeling better!'' Tanjiro said.

''That's good! But anyway, let's save chatting for later, so my training is really simple. It's concentration training, you have to pass 2 levels using this wooden bow and arrow.'' Sara said handing wooden bow and few arrows to Tanjiro.

''So level 1 you need to hit that fake demon over there, once you hit it 3 times in those red dots on it you get onto level 2. Level 2 is similar to level 1, only difference is that your target will be moving. This training will teach you how to concentrate on your target, it will also teach you about patience.'' Sara said trying to sound like some kind of nerd explaining things.

''Alright! I understand but may i ask a question?'' Tanjiro asked.

''Sure?'' Sara said a bit curious about the question.

''Why do we need to use bow and arrow?'' Tanjiro asked.

''Well, i do know you will most likely use sword to battle, but this training isn't really about what weapon you're using, it's mostly about how can you use different weapons and can you be concentrated and focused on your target to defeat it with something that is long distanced like bow and arrow. I mean different people use different weapons so i use bow and arrow every day to battle but you... Well the most important thing is learning to be concentrated, focused, and patient.'' Sara said explaining.

''Oh okay!'' Tanjiro said.

''Of course, i will help you learn to use bow and arrow, since it's your first time. So listen you hold your bow like this with 1 arm'' Sara said showing Tanjiro how to hold a bow.

''Then you take arrow with another hand, and you gently pull your arrow towards you, like this... For better precision close 1 eye and once you targeted your target shoot the arrow, of course if you can't close 1 eye it's fine.'' Sara said explaining and showing Tanjiro how to use arrows.

''Do you understand? I tried to make it as simple as possible!'' Sara asked.

''Yes Sara-san i do understand!'' Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro then began to practice with the others. Meanwhile Sara was walking around watching everyone carefully.

Some demon slayers were a bit scared of this training or of Sara herself.

''You hold it a like this a bit higher and that arrow... You won't hit tha target if you keep shaking!'' Sara said helping an demon slayer.

''Ha this training is so easy, i could do it with my eyes closed!'' An demon slayer said so confident in himself.

''Really? But you haven't even hit your target once! Are you 100% sure you would be able to do it with your eyes closed?'' Sara asked curious.

Other demon slayers tried to hold their laugh.

''Well i...'' Demon slayer said a bit less confident.

''Well if you are so sure that you're good at this why don't you take a bigger bow? Here I'll gladly borrow you mine!'' Sara said giving her bigger bow to the demon slayer.