chapter 9 ( Sora the star hashira)

Tokito was running through the forest holding Kotetsu on his shoulder.

''Are you sure it's this way?'' Tokito asked.

''Yes! We're almost there!'' Kotetsu said.

''There it is.'' Tokito thought to himself as he runned towards the fish demon who wanted to attack Mr. Kanamori, who was hiding on a tree.

 Kanamori, who was hiding on a tree

( Maked by me)

''Mr. Kanamori!'' Kotetsu said.

Tokito threw Kotetsu off of his shoulder and took his sword out and sliced the demon, without using mist breathing.

''Oh! He killed it in a speed of light! Lord Tokito! Thanks!'' Kanamori said as he came down from the tree.

''Mr. Kanamori!'' Kotetsu said running towards Kanamori.

''Young Kotetsu! Thank gid your okay! I honestly thought you're gonna die by now!'' Kanamori said.

''Same, Mr. Kanamori!'' Kotetsu said.

''So your Kanamori? Do you have sword for me? Can you give it to me?'' Tokito asked.

''Oh look at that! It's pretty damaged.'' Kanamori said looking at Tokito sword.

''That's why i came to the village!'' Tokito said.

''I understand! I understand! I have sword for you so I'll give it to you right away!'' Kanamori said.

''Tanjiro was the one who begged me to make a sword for you! And he told me to be reasonable towards you!'' Kanamori said.

''Tanjiro? Tanjiro said that?'' Tokito asked.

After a bit of talking the were headed towards Kanamori's shed.

''Am worried about the village! Your a hashira so please i want you to take your sword and go there! There, is the shed, good i don't see fish minsters. I worked in that shed there is the sword i need to give you! Please take it and go to the leader!'' Kanamori said while running.

''I can't!'' Tokito said.

''Huh! What?'' Kanamori said before Tokito pulled him back and stopped Kotetsu from running.

''Its there!'' Tokito said, then the bush near the shed started moving and a vase rolled out then a hyo was heard and the vase jumped a bit.

Tokito took his sword out ready to fight, he was slowly coming closer to the vase, step by step.

''I'm impressed you found me, but wait you're a hashira.'' Then from the vase came a weird looking demon.

'' Then from the vase came a weird looking demon