chapter 4 (memories)

After that their ways separated. Sora left with Uzui and boys to their mission and Sara started going to her mission, following Ninjin to the location.

To come to her location Sara needed to go around two days.

She was serious about this mission cause Sora wasn't going with her. It was a little weird cause she us used to go with Sora not all alone.

Some hours later she was near an village.

In mind:
''This village... It reminds me of village i used to live when i was a little kid...'' Sara thought.

10 years ago...

It was a nice spring day. In an village there was one house were lived an rich family. There were living wife and her husband and they had 3 kids...

The oldest child was boy named Akimitsu. The middle child was a girl named Yume and the youngest child was also girl her name was Sara...

The parents were known as really mean people.

''Hey did you hear about that Uzumaki family?'' Village woman no.1 asked village woman no.2

''Uzumaki? Aren't they that mean rich family who thinks only about themselves?'' Woman no.2 asked

''Yeah. I heard that they even want their kids to be like them.'' Woman no.1 said.

''That's horrible! Poor those children who needs to live under their roof.'' Woman no.2 said...

Village people were talking between themselves. And those rumours were they true or not? Well we'll see...

''Hey Sara what are you doing?'' Akimitsu asked.

''Eh? Oh am just playing with this cat. Look isn't it cute?'' Sara said

''A cat? Where did you find it?'' He asked.

''Oh it didn't had any home so i decided to take it with me i felt sorry for it.'' Sara replied.

Akimitsu was a little annoyed
''Huh... Okay but don't let mom or dad to find out about it, or Yume, you know how they are, when we talk about animals.'' He said.

Sara smiled.
''Alright I'll.'' She said...

In present...
Sara's mind:
''Ahh those memories... When i remember it. それはとても幸せです.
(~✿Sore wa totemo shiawasedesu✿~)''
Sara thought smiling.

''When i think of it i really did liked that cat... Why didn't i gave it a name touch?'' Sara thought to herself.

In the village Sara saw an man hitting an cat to make it run away.

''...'' Sara was silent, she stopped walking.

The day 10 years ago...

In Sara mind:
''It has been 3 days since i adopted this cat. And brother is the only one who knows about the cat. But am worried will he tell the others about the cat? Ugh what am i thinking? He is the only person in my family that won't do such a thing.'' Sara was a little mad at herself for thinking that.

But after few days her parents found out about the cat...

''No mother i like that cat please let me keep it!!!'' Sara begged her mother to keep the cat. But her mother didn't wanted to hear a word about it.