Chapter 12 ( fighting with deep injuries training)

After few weeks Tanjiro passed Muichiro's training and he came to Sora and Sara's shared mansion.
In the mansion yard Sora was fighting with the demon slayers.

''So you finally came huh? I've been expecting you!'' Sora said looking at Tanjiro, as she stopped fighting.

''I'm ready for training Sora-san!!'' Tanjiro said.

''Yeah! So this training is about fighting when your injuries are so fatal that you can't really fight. if you're getting what am saying.'' Sora said in her serious tone.

''Yes Sora-san!'' Tanjiro said.

''Let's start, so in this training most important is to remember these things, 1st always be on guard cus you don't know when or where is demon gonna attack you.'' Sora said and like disappeared out of demon slayers sight, and then she came behind them and attacked them, and they fell onto the ground even Tanjiro.

''2nd you need to use your breathing techniques and breathing style wisely. Not every demon can be beaten with just 1 or 2 attacks.'' Sora said in her serious tone, and used her breathing and attacked them again.

''you all are hopeless, maybe Tanjiro is less hopeless than all of you but still.''

''The whole day went with us trying to predict Sora-san's moves, and like that days passed Sara-san and the children that lived with them were kind enough to cook us food.'' Tanjiro tought to himself.

''I know this may of seem weird to you just trying to predict everything, but this training will actually help improve your movements, your body, and your breathing technique's.'' Sora said explaining her training a bit.

Few day later Tanjiro was improving through the training a bit better than others.

''Alright guys time for lunch!!!'' Sara said bringing so much rice balls

''Eat up! You need energy to do your training!'' Sara said smiling.

''Don't you have training of your own to go to?'' Sora asked.

''Well yes but i gave them a bit of break! And Sora-neesan you know you should eat too you need energy!'' Sara said, a bit mad and making cute mad face.

Sora rolled her eyes, but started eating anyway.

''Does this have fish in it?'' Sora asked.

''Yes, i know you love it when it has fish!'' Sara said.

After some time Sara went back to her training, and Sora continued with her training as well.

''How did you guys became demon slayers? Your swordsman skills are horrible!'' Sora said annoyed.

''This isn't even the hardest training your gonna face, the trainings will just be harder and harder from now on. So stop being lazy.'' Sora said clearly mad.

''She really thinks we are lazy? Hashiras are truly scary!'' Sn demon slayer tought to himself.

Demon slayer looked scared except of Tanjiro.

Few weeks have passed...

''Alright Tanjiro you been the best of them all, hope you will pass other trainings as well. You can now move to the next hashira training.''

''Thank you very much Sora-san!'' Tanjiro said and bowed down then he left.

''Whoa! It's been few weeks and he already passed? I've been here longer than him and i didn't passed.''A demon slayer tought to himself.

Few days later at night time Sora followed Sara to the place where Tokito, Sanemi and Iguro were always meeting.

''So this is where you been going every night? I knew it was suspicious that you get up at night and go somewhere!'' Sora said.

''You followed me Sora-neesan? How come I did not notice you?'' Sara asked a bit annoyed.

''Because your skills for tracking humans seem low? Seriously how can you track demons down but you can't notice humans following you?'' Sora asked.

''Well demons have been quiet lately, i guess I'm not on high guard as i was when they were active?'' Sara said.

''Anyway let's sparing a bit i really need a good training!'' Sara Sara happily.

''Yeah and do you 2 think you can beat the 3 of us?'' Sanemi asked.

''Didn't she almost beat you few days ago?'' Tokito asked.

Sanemi got angry.

''No she didn't beat me!'' Sanemi yelled.

''How was your training going Sora?'' Obanai asked.

''Well Tanjiro been improving but others not much! I sent him to Mitsuri, so he will come to you very soon Obanai-kun!'' Sora said.

''Heh! I'll take good care of him!'' Obanai said in a bit creepy voice.

''Umm why did you said it to sound creepy?'' Sara asked sweating.

They started sparring, Sora and Sara against Sanemi, Obanai and Tokito.

''So 3 on 2 isn't that unfair?'' Sora said sarcastically.

''Just joking there isn't unfair in a fight, demons can fight multiple against 1'' Sora said smiling.

After short while Sora was pointing her wooden sword near Tokito's neck, Sara was standing Infront of Sanemi who had his wooden sword around her neck.

''Alright alright, I understand you have gotten better Sanemi-san!'' Sara said giving up.

''Would you give up that easily in a fight against demons?'' Sanemi asked.

''Of course not! But you aren't a demon that's why i can give up, you wouldn't kill me!'' Sara said.

But Obanai-san I'm really impressed it looks like your sword curls like a snake? I'm confused does it really curl or not?'' Sara asked coming closer to Obanai and petting Kaburamaru.

''Who is a good snake? You are Kaburamaru!'' Sara said petting the snake, but then the snake nearly attacked her she backed away but she got a bit terrified.

''Hey what was that for? Why did you attacked me?'' Sara asked.

''He don't like being touched i guess!'' Obanai asked.

''What? You couldn't tell me that earlier? Did you wanted me to get attacked? I could get poisoned!'' Sara said.

''You couldn't get poisoned! He is non-venomous snake!'' Obanai said.

''Well that's good to know!'' Sara said.

''Why do you need to pet it anyway? I know you love animals i love them too but why do you need to pet his snake? Like did you weren't thinking about it attacking you?'' Sora asked a bit mad.

''Yeah yeah I'm carefree!'' Sara said.

''Anyway we will come again to sparring with you guys!'' Sara said taking Sora's hand and they started going back to their mansion...