chapter 3

(placeholder for my ultra cool and amazing explanation on why i was not online)

anyway i will start posting the music I listen to while I write chapters cus why not plus it helps you feel the same mood I feel when I write.

time skip brought to you by me trying to figure out how to spell like the average human being without making 10,465 mistakes. 

Izuku pov

"kacchan! kacchan!"I say "yes zuku, what's wrong"

"Nothing I'm just excited to see shou-chan it's been such a long time"

"yea zuku I'm excited to meet your cousin, its your cousin right"

"yea shou-chan is nice I'm sure we can all be friends"

timeskip brought to you by me listening to a song that screams emo while thinking about hello kitty

shoto pov

I'm so excited zuku is coming to visit! He also said he is bringing his best friend, I do hope his best friend is nice though. I think he said his name was kacchan, no! It was something else. I'll just ask when they get here. Ok no more thinking I gotta prepare for our hangout.

A few hours later izuku, his mom, and his friend arrived. I ran up and hugged izuku, he then introduced me to his friend and we became friends, but then i noticed something about izuku.

shoto: hey zuku why are you green looking are you sick

Izuku: huh shou-chan what do you mean

Katsuki: yeah zuku now that he mentions it you do look kind of green do you feel ok?

Izuku: I'm fine but I'm confused what do you mean green

Izuku pov

shoto handed me a mirror and when I looked at it and realized they were right I looked of a pale green.

this picture was drawn by me pls do not use it without my permission 

I also realized my ears and teeth were slightly pointier. as if on que my head, skin and eyes started hurting.

Izuku: ouch

shoto: what's wrong zuku

Izuku: my head hurts really bad

katsuki: ok izu hold on I'm gonna go get your mom ok?

Izuku: ok kacchan!

to be continued...........