chapter 8

i replaced the drawing btw😋

it's like 1am and i decided to write cus i know if i keep procrastinating i will keep the people waiting 

also kinda changed some stuff with my lil snakey boy zuku over here while trying something new so yeah

new and improved 😍

looks a bit wonky tho cus i have no liquify and i attempted perspective , if you have any constructive criticism or like a suggestion please do tell me i need it. not hate tho😡

anyways onto the story 

3rd person 

izuku skipped happily back home. now it was surely late, his mum must be worried. as he entered inside the house he was met with a worried inko and the static face of todoroki.

"oh izuku you're finally home what took you so long" inko asked him worriedly, if he had been anymore late she might have gone out to look for him herself. " i'm fine mom something just happened that made me late" izuku answered while scratching the back of his neck. 

izuku pov

i walk into my bedroom with shoto after the awkward  conversation with mom. i entered my room and sat on my chair as shoto took a seat on my extremely large beanbag. "when are the others gonna get here am i too early?" shoto said calmly, i pick up my phone to find out they should be here in five minutes. "no you're not to early shoto kacchan and the others might just be late cus kacchan has to pick them up" i reply "by the way did you bring anything or do i need to get anything other than futons and blankets?"

"no i don't need anything else" shoto replied, as he was about to say something kacchan walked in cutting him off "i'm here zuku! oh hey shoto...."shoto paused for a second before replying with a "hello katsuki".

i'm getting quite lazy and this chapter feels dry and emo so... i'm just gonna finish this in third person 😭

"hey kacchan, is shinso and monoma with you" izuku asks "yeah they-" katsuki is cut off by monoma bursting into the room with a tired shinso beside him. shinso then immediately goes to sit on izuku's abnormally large bean bag. monoma glances around izuku's room noticing the lack of a bed.

"izuku where's your bed?" monoma asked confused, izuku turns to monoma and replied "oh i don't have one", "then where do you sleep" monoma asked "on the floor or bean bag" izuku says smiling "why? doesn't that hurt your back" shinso injected.

"well ever since i got my quirk i stopped sleeping on my bed because like my quirk allows me turn to snakes which i have to do often in order to not feel cramped and uncomfortable so i sleep in snake form meaning i have no real use for the bed so i got it deconstructed and replaced with the beanbag"

"no wonder it's so big"shinso said "yo midoriya you wouldn't mind me sleeping on this would you" "no i wouldn't i normally let kacchan and shoto sleep on it when they come over" izuku says smiling while putting his hair down and tying his bangs up.

"well i'm gonna go change into some pajamas, their matching and i got one for everyone" izuku say while smiling then walking out to get the pajamas 

594 words

barely squeezed this chapter out😭