chapter 2

Alex pov

So I get done with closing the store and I head to the place to get their sound check down and all.

When I got there I showed my pass and went to do the sound check to make Sure everything was working right.

During sound check I kept on feeling like someone was watching me. When I turned around I saw CC looking at me. So I finish with it and I start to walk out but as soon as I hit the door someone grabbed my upper arm and spin me around.

What are you doing? Ashley ask.

Well I was doing my job until you grabbed my arm can you let go so I can finish before the show starts.

What all do you have to do?

Why should I tell you?

Because after the show you need to meet me somewhere so we can talk.

What all do you want to know.

Everything you have to do.

Ugh fine after sound I have to do lights, make sure the merch tents all set up and ready. Make sure we have all of you guys send you guys out on stage. Then after that take you guys, and some body guards to the tent stay until the end. When the meet and greet is done go back to the stage, and help clean up.

Wow you weren't kidding when you said you are every where.

Ya I have to go.

********Time skip after the show*******************

So I just got the guys to the meet and greet and I'm in a corner of the tent just making sure everything is done before I help with the stage. I look up and see CC looking at me again. I pull my iPhone out and check the time and see I have to cut the line short. So I go out and and do it.

I go back in and stand in my corner and wait until the last person is done. I went to leave no surprise Ashley stopped me again.

Meet me behind my bus okay? Ashley said.

Okay.

I started to walk away and he yells come alone. Which in fine with that.

*******Time skip to behind the bus*****************

When I get there Ashley is their with Andy. Why am I not surprised that he brought Andy with him.

So you really came. Ashley said

Ya know what do you want I have to get to my bus so we can leave.

That is funny. They say in unison.

Why do you say that? I say kinda slowly backing away.

Because your coming with us. Andy said

No I'm not. I turn away and run fast to my bus because they can't get on it.

I look back and they are chasing me almost in arms reach