Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Shao Jincheng starts a fight

After Fu Qiang followed him into the house, Shao Jincheng was polite and motioned for him to sit on the sofa.

Shao Jincheng put Chen Mo on the kang and asked her to read the Little Man book by herself. She could draw on her own straw paper as she pleased.

Then he took Chen Yongfeng and sat on the sofa together. I didn't know how long the grandfather would continue to chat. I just hoped that it would end quickly and let him take the guest in front of him away as soon as possible.

Fu Qiang saw Chen Mo being put directly on the bed, and he frowned, "Brother Jincheng, I remember you have mysophobia."

Shao Jincheng has mysophobia? He didn't show it at all. Chen Mo recalled that even if she had half-bitten leftovers, Shao Jincheng took them and ate them without hesitation.

"You don't know? Brother Jincheng doesn't like it when others sit or lie down where he sleeps." Fu Qiang sneered. These two rural people were really rude. They kept stepping on Brother Jincheng's minefield and watched. His sister went to the kang with her coat on. Brother Jincheng must have annoyed them to death.

Shao Jincheng said nonchalantly, "I don't know why I have this problem, it's different! Some people sit on my kang and I feel uncomfortable all over. It doesn't matter to you two. Even if you just put on your shoes and step on my quilt silently, it's no problem."

The meaning of this is obvious. If you are forced to sit on my bed, no.

"Fu Qiang, do you understand the principle of kissing when you are not close?"

Are you not close to each other? Fu Qiang is very concerned about his image in the eyes of adults, especially powerful adults. So in Shao Guangrong's room just now, due to the presence of adults, he pretended to be good after Shao Jincheng started scolding him.

But now, he had so many questions in his mind that he couldn't help but ask.

"Brother Jincheng, I understand the meaning of estrangement, but I think you are the one who doesn't understand."

Shao Jincheng sat down on the sofa, "Oh?" "

"Brother Jincheng, you are eleven years old, no, after the New Year, you are twelve years old. You are three years older than me. In our circle, don't you know who you should be distant from and who you should be close to? You made a complete mistake in neglecting the person you were close to."

"You mean, I should be closer to you."

"of course."

"Why?"

"Brother Jincheng, you were quite smart when you were young. Why don't you understand this? Only by making friends within our circle can we be useful for our future development. For example, there must be many people coming to pay New Year's greetings to Grandpa Shao today. , but Grandpa Shao only left me to eat with Grandpa, doesn’t this explain the problem? Brother Jincheng, do you think it’s worth it for you to offend me and waste my friend for the sake of two rural people? "

"Don't talk about people from rural areas. Your family is not from rural areas for three generations? Your grandfather was originally from rural areas, but he didn't have to farm until your father's generation. How do you get such a sense of superiority? Besides, , what’s wrong with you, the rural people? Without them, how would you drink the northwest wind? You’re so rude to your parents who live and feed you!”