Chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 Celebrating Shabu Shabu

Although Shao Guangrong figured out that thirty yuan a month was nothing to Chen Yongfeng, he still shook his head helplessly.

Yang Feng, who never left, listened to the conversation at the dinner table, and his head almost shook in his heart.

The chief is really getting older and begins to enjoy small things like research. In the past, the chief studied how to minimize the casualties of the soldiers, how to annihilate more enemies, and how to let the people live a peaceful life faster. Looking at the chief who is now troubled by thirty dollars a month, Yang Fengshou felt that his soul They are all in a trance.

"Chief, can I talk to Yongfeng?"

After Shao Guangrong nodded in agreement, Yang Fengshou dared to interject in front of Shao Guangrong. Yang Fengshou's few words made Chen Yongfeng realize that his persistence was indeed a bit just for himself, but he did not stand in the position of Grandpa Shao. Considered.

Soon, the old and the young reached a consensus. Chen Yongfeng canceled the money he wanted to pay, and Chen Mo's food, daily clothing, toys, etc. expenses were all taken care of by his eldest brother.

The other thing is the mutual companionship between Chen Mo and Shao Guangrong, not to mention the money.

Chen Yongfeng was embarrassed to delay Grandpa Shao's time because of this matter. Shao Guangrong also took care of Chen Yongfeng's mood. He paid for Chen Mo's food and clothing, so he could just take Chen Mo with him.

"Grandpa Shao, I originally wanted to buy a house quickly after renting the house. The time is very tight, only ten days. Now that I have confirmed that you will take care of Momo for me, the matter of buying a house is not so urgent. I want to take my time and look at it, and then take action when I find the right one.”

Shao Guangrong nodded, "Well, your idea is right. I have also heard about what happened before. The house in Huangzitun has been demolished by you."

Chen Yongfeng felt a little embarrassed when he heard this coming from Grandpa Shao, "Grandpa Shao, do you think we did a great job?"

"Of course not, your Grandpa Shao, not everything is viewed from a macro perspective of serving the country and the people. Those are your and Momo's private property, and you are free to deal with them how you want. I am a bad old man. Why do you care so much? However, from your point of view, if I were you, I might not bother digging all at once. I would just blow it up with a bomb, and I would still hear a sound. Just think of it as firecrackers, but they have no idea what they think it is."

Chen Mo listened to his two brothers and Grandpa Shao, which area in Beijing was the most suitable for buying a house, the most convenient for life, and the most convenient for Chen Mo to go to school.

After Chen Yongfeng graduates from college, Chen Mo will be in the fourth grade of elementary school, so she will naturally have to consider her schooling.

In this day and age, appreciation in value is not considered when buying and building a house.

After studying the house problem, Shao Guangrong began to talk about Chen Mo's schooling.

Chen Mohui started school earlier than Chen Yongfeng. In just one day today, people from Shao Guangrong sent Chen Mo to complete the admission procedures. Just two days later, next Monday, Chen Mo will officially go to school.