Chapter 551-560

Chapter 551: The gossipy research couple

"It doesn't matter what you do, you don't study. Just make your money."

"It doesn't matter how much you earn, right?"

Fang Fang looked at her son as though she was really not interested in doing business to make money, but she had to encourage her son no matter what, "Of course it does matter. The more money you make, the better. Come on, son."

Shao Jincheng smiled, how could he not understand his mother.

If Chen Mo was a mathematical genius like Chen Yongfeng and could earn 100 million with him, and she was given a choice now, she would definitely choose Chen Mo as a mathematical genius.

These are the people who do scientific research.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, Shao Guangrong's courtyard was busier than it had been in several years.

In the morning, we still ate dumplings. We had eaten all the dumplings from last night and continued to make dumplings all over the room this morning.

Chen Mo had a hunch that in the past few days, dumplings would be eaten one meal at a time and another at the next.

After breakfast, Chen Yongfeng went to the kitchen and packed two lunch boxes.

"Grandpa Shao, Uncle Shao, Aunt Fang, I'm going out."

Fang Fang saw Chen Yongfeng holding two lunch boxes and thought he was going to University B to continue his scientific research. "Yongfeng, just relax on the first day of the new year. Even an iron man needs a few days of rest a year."

"No, Aunt Fang." Chen Yongfeng scratched his head sheepishly, "I don't go to the office to work."

"Oh." Fang Fang was a little confused, "Oh, what?"

Shao Guangrong smiled and answered, "Go to Yongfeng. If it's not busy over there, you don't have to come back in a hurry."

Chen Yongfeng breathed a sigh of relief and greeted Chen Mo, "Momo, be good and play with Jincheng."

"Brother, don't worry, go quickly, come on."

Chen Yongfeng quickly turned around and went out.

Shao Jiang and Fang Fang, a scientific couple, had an unprecedented look of gossip on their faces.

If it were anyone else, they wouldn't be interested, but this is Yongfeng! All the computing problems they encountered would be solved as long as they were left in his hands. Chen Yongfeng, who had never failed!

"Father, is there something wrong with Yongfeng?" After Fang Fang asked, they looked at Shao Guangrong with their four eyes.

Shao Guangrong smiled and nodded.

"Please tell me carefully."

Shao Guangrong looked at Chen Mo and said, "Momo, can you tell your uncle and aunt about this?"

After all, Chen Yongfeng did not authorize it to be disclosed. Yongfeng had left at this moment, but his sister was still there, so Shao Guangrong asked Chen Mo for his opinion.