Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251 About Class

Shao Jincheng never cared about this kind of thing, "If you are tired of studying, just be tired of studying. If you are tired of studying, just don't study. Just come and mess around every day. Momo, when the time comes, the teacher will give lectures above, and you will read the little book below! The second brother will give you You buy a lot! If you don’t even like going to school, then just don’t go!”

"Tsk! Shao Jincheng, what are you talking about? Don't promise these things to Mo Mo that I can't possibly agree to. Why is the teacher lecturing while she reads a little book? Absolutely not!"

"Why don't you agree?"

"She must go to school, not only in elementary school, but also in junior high school, high school, and college. So don't talk nonsense and instill in her the idea that she doesn't have to go to school."

"If she doesn't like it, then she won't do it. Chen Yongfeng, you are rich, you can make money, and I am also rich. In the future, if we make money, we can't support her alone? Why don't we go to school?"

Chen Yongfeng walked around a small pit in front and glanced at Shao Jincheng. People of different classes think about problems in different ways. Shao Jincheng dotes on Chen Mo unconditionally. In his opinion, it doesn't matter if he is uneducated, as long as he lives a happy life. The people around him, no matter how well they studied, no matter what diplomas they had, their class was there. Diplomas and culture were the icing on the cake, so he really didn't take gold-plated diplomas seriously.

But in Chen Yongfeng's case, naturally it doesn't work. In this society, when people from the lowest class want to climb to the upper class, studying is the only way out. Only in the future, by reading and getting out of this mountain, can we really get rid of the days of digging in the soil. Therefore, for him and his sister, knowledge is not the icing on the cake, but a necessary means to rise in class.

Shao Jincheng's thinking mode is completely different from his at this point. He doesn't want Shao Jincheng's thinking to have a bad influence on Chen Mo.

Finally, the most important thing is my mother's last wish.

My mother is the most determined in her attitude towards studying. In the past, when she had no money and no conditions, she would rather disobey Mrs. Chen and insist on letting him go to school.

Not to mention that now that he is rich, if his mother still agrees to let Chen Mo not go to school when she knows that she has the conditions to support Chen Mo's education, I don't know how to be angry.

"The two of us can indeed make money, but Chen Mo must finish college. Letting her study is not to let her go out to make money in the future. Girls, it is always good to study more and broaden their horizons."

Chen Yongfeng didn't mention anything about his mother. It was enough that he stood with his mother.

Chen Mo sat on the crossbar of the 28th bar and quickly comforted his eldest brother, "Big brother and second brother, I want to go to school! I will go to a big city in the future and see what the university campus is like! I don't like to go now, right? Because I can't study together, that's why it's boring. When I can study together in class in the future, it won't be boring anymore! I will definitely study seriously in the future."