Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441 Peak God

Chen Yongfeng became a nominal trainee teacher, but he did not need to go to class. There were no new students under him.

The school arranged an office for him, which was also a small private room. What he had to do every day was to conduct academic research, and he did research with Zhou Yulin, who was later hailed as the founder of the Ninth Academy. There was another classmate who stayed at the school to teach with him, who also had excellent grades, but that classmate was not in the same group as him, and the relationship changed from a classmate to a colleague whom he met occasionally.

Chen Yongfeng's school life is more like what he wants. He no longer has to follow the class schedule. He only needs to stay in the office every day, concentrate on academics, and can communicate with real masters. Zhou Yulin also fully appreciates him. When he was still a student, they had several exchanges. Zhou Yulin felt that Chen Yongfeng's future was limitless and had great expectations for him, so after learning that he agreed to stay in school, he immediately included him Under his own feathers.

It’s time for the final exam, and many teachers have been assigned to invigilate the exams. But Chen Yongfeng and the others don't know how to do it. The people who go to invigilate the exam are ordinary teachers. When the school assigns this kind of work, it never counts these gods who are engaged in scientific research.

The school also assigned him a staff dormitory. From Monday to Friday, he would go back to the dormitory to sleep. Occasionally, he would stay in the office all night instead of going back. Mathematics was really wonderful to him. He always felt that doing academic work was a good thing. I didn't have enough time, and I didn't want to delay my weekend get-together with Chen Mo, so from Monday to Saturday morning, I studied hard and worked hard to do academic research.

The time in between flies by very quickly for him. Sometimes he stays in the office all night, takes a two-hour nap while lying on the simple sofa in the office, and wakes up feeling super full of energy.

Every time Dr. Zhou Yulin sees him, he always laments how energetic young people are. (The reason why Zhou Yulin is honored as a doctor is because he studied abroad for his degree. After completing his studies, he returned to China and devoted himself to the construction of the motherland despite all difficulties. In our country, the job of cultivating masters and doctoral students is actually Chen Yongfeng at this time It started, but the official certificate certification was issued in 1978. So Chen Yongfeng is now considered a master's and doctoral student under the guidance of Dr. Zhou Yulin. Chen Yongfeng is also a teacher of the school. This so-called teacher is what the school left him to give A position comes with salary and benefits, and his scientific research results are contributions to the school.)

Chen Yongfeng is also always grateful for his good health. His body never holds him back, and he never seems to be tired.

"Yongfeng, I have a meeting in the afternoon, so I'll leave first."

"Okay, teacher, you go first."

"Although you are in good health, don't work so hard. Don't let the interns bring you steamed buns today. Go to the cafeteria and eat something delicious." Zhou Yulin said, taking out a few meal tickets from his bag and putting them on the table. On Yongfeng's desk, he admired the student he had accepted. Although Chen Yongfeng has not graduated yet and is considered an intern teacher, he can ask the interns in this office area to help him with some odd jobs. Everyone admires and admires Chen Yongfeng, and everyone feels that it is okay to help him with some work. It is considered to be serving the great god.