Chapter 100-101

Chapter 101 The standard of 0.3 pounds per day

The faces of the skinny people all radiated light. The crowd was separated according to their respective production brigade, and began to receive relief grains based on head count.

Not only are there names on the roster, but people are also present. No matter young or old, food is given to them only after their names are called and they see them, to prevent people from concealing their deaths and receiving false claims.

Each man gets 30 jins of sorghum rice and 10 jins of corn grits.

Each woman gets 25 jins of sorghum rice and 7 jins of corn grits.

Each child is given 10 kilograms of sorghum rice and 3 kilograms of corn grits.

Based on headcount, the Chen family received a total of 255 kilograms of sorghum rice and 79 kilograms of corn grits, for a total of 334 kilograms of grain.

Finally seeing the food, the people finally calmed down.

"Hey, the Spring Festival will be here in a few months. Finally, we don't have to go hungry to celebrate the New Year."

"That's not what happened. I told you a long time ago that the country and the chairman will not forget us."

At the Huangzitun Brigade, the food distribution has been completed. More than 300 kilograms of food have been safely placed on the sledge. For the first time, Mrs. Chen asked Chen Jianguo and Chen Jianjun to pull the sledge.

After all, what is on the sledge is the life of a family. If Chen Yongfeng pulls it alone, if it turns over, even if it is a waste of one grain, it will be heartbreaking.

"Where are you? Hurry up and leave." Chen Jianguo shouted to the stunned Guo Hongmei.

Guo Hongmei was looking straight in the direction of the Daxingshutun production brigade.

Chen Mo had already noticed that Guo Hongmei was still thinking about her son and had been looking over there from the beginning. Wang Zhong also saw her, but he only glanced at her and then went to collect food from his grandma.

His mother's face was swollen like this, and Wang Zhong naturally saw it, but in the end, he never glanced at his mother. The boy's affection for his mother was so weak, no wonder he later became a devil.

Chen Mo listened to Guo Hongmei's words without missing a word, "You didn't let me walk when you were leaving. Why did you suddenly stop looking at me?"

"Let's go, sister."

Brother came to call, Chen Mo quickly handed his little hand to his brother's hand, and the next second he was picked up by Chen Yongfeng who didn't need to pull the sledge.

No matter what kind of child someone educates, regardless of whether Wang Zhong's behavior when she left was true or false, there is no doubt that both mother and son are cruel and merciless people.

No one cares about Guo Hongmei's mother-son relationship. These days, wives and children are separated more and more. In the context of the grand narrative, everyone's joys, sorrows and joys are not worth mentioning.