Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Separation

After Shao Jincheng got in, he didn't just start a fight. He didn't attack Wang Shufen and Liu Zhenzhu, but only targeted Chen Jianguo and Chen Jianjun.

Seeing that Shao Jincheng had also taken action, Secretary Han and others could no longer stand and gathered around him. Nothing else was wrong. If the young master was injured, they would not be able to carry him around.

And they must pull this off.

At that time, the revolutionary work was in full swing, and criticism meetings were held in various villages. They did not have time to investigate everyone. However, Du Bingfang made clothes for Chen Mo during his break and went home to feed the child. In terms of human relations and justice, it was indeed not a problem. Just criticize people to death. Although in the case of Du Bingfang, she died of exhaustion on the way to work, but without those punishments and criticisms, she would certainly not have died.

Therefore, they were blatantly arrogant and pressed down on Chen Jianguo and the others. As long as Shao Jincheng and Chen Yongfeng were not injured, they could do anything. This child must be allowed to express this tone of voice.

In front of everyone, in front of the village cadres and police, Chen Yongfeng vented all the anger he had accumulated for more than two years.

In the end, the Chen family members fell to the ground, unable to get up. Shao Jincheng was very aware that if he continued, he was afraid that someone would be killed. He signaled to those people, stepped forward and pulled Chen Yongfeng away, and stopped himself.

Chen Yongfeng, who stopped, could no longer suppress the grief in his heart and cried loudly.

He really always thought that his mother was reported by someone else. He really never thought that she was actually plotted by the Chen family. Even Chen Jianguo didn't say a word to help his mother.

Why! Why! Why is the world like this! Mom, her life is really not worth it!

Chen Mo patted Wang Ying's hand and signaled Wang Ying to let her go.

She walked up to Chen Yongfeng, pulled down her brother's pants, and stretched out her arms to him.

Chen Yongfeng lowered his head and saw his sister through his tearful eyes, and couldn't help but burst into tears.

He knelt down and welcomed Chen Mo's hug, "Sister! Our mother is really suffering."

Chen Mo hugged her brother's neck tightly and gently stroked his hair with her little hands. Her tears also flowed down silently.

She originally had no memory of her mother. After the space deduced a portrait based on the hair left behind by her mother, she had a concrete appearance of her mother. I talk to my mother every day, and I also have some feelings for her. So she just held her brother silently at this moment, letting him vent, let him cry, and let his tears wet her shoulders.

She imitated a mother, patting Chen Yongfeng's shoulders and back, "Brother, cry, cry, you will feel better after crying."

Everyone present was moved.

Everyone knows what kind of person Du Bingfang is, and everyone also knows what kind of life Chen Yongfeng and Chen Mo lived after Du Bingfang passed away. Although no one said it, when the news of Du Bingfang's death spread, most people in the village were reluctant and blamed themselves.