1

Y/N POV:

" i got eyes on the target.  waiting for command." i radioed to the camp as my eyes remained on the targets at the building, 

" permission granted raven." i heard from my comm and i take a deep breath slowly pulling the trigger of my sniper, as the bullet fired going through my target's head, shooting one after another as the front gates is cleared.

" black widows engage, the front gates are open, i repeat the front gates are open." i said to my comms getting up from my place as the team infiltrated the building and  gunshots were heard and bombs exploding. 

" Raven! get your ass here now!"  Yelena shouted through my comms and i winced

" God Damn! My ears Yelena! " i said running down the hill as i hear gunshots in my earpiece.

" You wont worry for that fucking ear if i tear it out of your body get your fucking ass here now! " Romanoff shouted,

this motherfuckers cant get a grip! i chuckled.

i put my sniper down and got my rifle and shot each enemies on the side, i saw someone running towards me and i held his arm and swung him over and punched him, i went to Yelena's location and there i see them getting surrounded by rebels. 

Think Y/N think, i looked at the crates and there was C4 i smirked. 

" Hey! you shitheads dont waste your breaths on them come at me!" i taunted the rebels and they shot at my direction. 

Perfect. 

i ran through the boxes and grabbed Yelena and Nat, " run!" they nodded and ran i got my grenade and unpin it, " may you rest in hell motherfuckers." i threw the grenade towards the C4 and it exploded, the explosion blew us in the air and we dropped down with a thud. 

i groaned and chuckled. 

Yelena groaning sitting up and said with her russian thick accent  " one day Y/N, one fucking day you will be the cause of my death."

i smirked, " atleast i saved you didnt i?" i held my side standing up.

" you did, but also blowing us 3  feet in the air Y/N. " said Romanoff standing up holding her head wincing at the feeling. 

" stop whining you guys, help is on the way." i smirked and the chopper landed, the medics helping us inside the chopper as the chopper started to hover in the air. 

" Great success on the mission Y/N, Yelena, Romanoff." the general said smiling and i gave a thumbs up and Yelena was still glaring at me with daggers in her eyes, i look at her and rolled my eyes. 

" fine, im sorry Yelena and Nat i'll be careful next time."  i said to the both of them and Nat smiled and Yelena huffed.

" see? that wasnt so hard to say it Y/N." yelena said and  i chuckled. 

" i was just teasing you alright? we made it back safe like always, the black widows wont die until there still assholes around." i said cheering them up and Nat chuckled. 

"youre very lucky we love you Y/N, if this was somebody else i would have thrown them off this chopper." Nat said and i smiled. 

" i know you guys love me like your own sister. thats why i tease you to death." i smirked and Nat rolled her eyes and Yelena cross her arms and looked at me chuckling. 

Hi, I am Y/N Gray a.k.a Raven, when i joined the military i was one of the fastest, strongest, and good with hand to hand combat, good with guns and knives and also good with strategies despite me being a woman and that gained me a lot of respect from other soldiers. whenever we are on a mission i move with stealth but also fast that's why i gained the nickname " RAVEN"