6

hailee's pov: 

ugh this taping is so exhausting! im inside my trailer when i heard muffled shouts coming from the outside, i was confuse why there were shouting when we were done taping for today. 

i opened my trailer and i looked at everyone running from something, i walked out of my trailer and i held one of the producers, " hey hey hey! whats wrong?? why are you guys running?" 

she looked at me terrified, " zombies!" thats all she said before she got out of my grip and ran as fast as she could.

" zombies?" i said to myself and when i looked outside they were indeed zombies, biting and ripping human flesh to shreds, i almost puke at the sight when a zombie caught sight of me and ran towards me, 

oh shit, i ran in the opposite direction and the zombie is still on my tail. 

come on hailee! think of a way!  

i look around and found a crowbar and i ran towards it, i grab it and i turn around and hit the zombie square in the face and the zombie fell down, i panted still in shock that zombies are fucking real! i ran outside and found that the whole city is in chaos, cars burning, people running away from zombies and police, soldiers trying to kill the zombies. i look around on what to do when zombies were going my way. 

shit! 

i run towards the military trucks passing by and i run as fast as i could my legs go, i wave my hands frantically trying to get the attention of the people inside the truck. 

"HEY! HELP ME! PLEASE!" i shouted but the truck was too loud so i threw the crowbar in the truck and surely it got their attention i perked up and waved my hands

" PLEASE! HELP ME!" I shout at them and i see her! raven! she looked surprised and grab her gun and so did the others. 

" JUST RUN AND  LAY YOUR HEAD LOW! WERE GONNA FIRE AT THE ZOMBIES BEHIND YOU!" she said, oh yeah i forgot the zombies behind me i nodded and held my head low but still running the truck slowed down enough for me to climb on. 

a blonde haired girl held out her hand to me, " COME ON! GRAB MY HAND!" she said with a russian accent and i held out my hand and the next thing i know i was being lifted off the ground and with a loud thud i got inside the truck. 

i groaned and the girl below grunted, " i know youre glad you're still alive but can you please get off of me? youre very heavy for a small girl." she said and i got up so fast i got whiplash. 

" i-im so sorry..but t-thank you for saving me..." i said and sat down and the red haired girl look at me and she looks surprise. 

" hey isnt she the girl from starbucks?" the tan muscular girl spoke. 

" oh yeah, uhm...hailee..hailee steinfeld right? the actress slash singer?" the other blonde hair said. 

i nodded my head, " uhm...y-yeah thats me...how do you guys know me?...thats a dumb question.." i rambled and the red haired girl held out her hand to shake. 

" dont mind them. im natasha romanoff, this is yelena belova, the tall one is gal gadot, the dirty blondie there is jennifer lawrence, the muscular one thats michelle rodriguez, the ginger hair is elizabeth olsen and the other short hair blondie thats brie larson and lastly, that girl over there standing thats Y/N gray a.k.a-" 

" raven...." i said to myself and they were mixes of shock and smirks and smiles. 

" i-im sorry..i uh..uhm...yeah.." i held my head down and fiddled with my fingers.