3

( i used the event where they are still taping for the movie bumblebee) 

Hailee's pov:

im at set right now for the taping of bumblebee, im still so starstruck over the actresses and actors that are in the movie, im so nervous that i didnt see who i bumped into. 

" oh my god im so sorry!" i looked up and it was no other than dylan o fucking brien.

" hey no sweat its okay." he said smiling and i just smiled in nervousness that i bumped into a famous actor. 

" are you okay? you look kinda nervous?" he asked and i sigh a breath, 

" i am a nervous wreck right now. its....so overwhelming being surrounded by famous people like could i even be as good as you guys?" i rant and he chuckled. 

" youll do good hailee, i watched a few of your movies and series, uhm what was it...ah dickinson! you did amazing by the way, you were chosen for the role because it fits you and you have potential. believe in yourself, and drown out the fear. just be you and youll be okay." dylan said and i smiled at him.

" t-thanks, i really needed that." he patted my shoulder and he said his final goodluck to me and i take a deep breathe.

lets get this show on the road! 

* three hours pass*

damn that was stressful! we had alot of stunts to do mostly me being flown out of a crane and diving and stuff my body is aching everywhere the director shouted we were done shooting for today i sighed in relief i called for my manager that i was gonna buy coffee in starbucks and she said okay, i grab my phone and got in my car to go to starbucks. 

as i arrive in the shop the smell of coffee hit my nostrils i went to the counter and ordered my usual and as i was about to turn around i bump into someone. 

again. 

" oh my god i-im so terribly sorry, its the second time i bumped into someone i am really not paying attention to anything right now. im gonna pay for your coffee please, im so so so sorry.." i rambled and i heard a low chuckle when i opened my eyes i was met by military boots and when i look up it was a woman with Y/H/C and with Y/E/C eyes, i caught myself staring for too long when i notice she was also staring at me smiling. 

" are you good? you're more shaken than i am." she chuckled. 

" i- uh...i-im okay...t-terribly sorry about that.." 

STUTTERING?! SERIOUSLY?!

" its all good ma'am. here's your coffee, good thing i caught it. " she gave me my coffee and smiled again. 

" have a good day ma'am but, please be more careful okay?" she smiled and ordered and walk away from the counter as she got her coffee and got inside the military car and drove away.

is it just me or im having a serious crush on a girl that im not gonna see for forever? 

" she got you good huh?" i was taken out of my trance when i recognize the voice

" camz!" i hug camila and she hug me back, " the military girl got you good haiz." she said i rolled my eyes denying it

" pft..like im gonna see her again. im way out of her league i mean you saw her, shes....perfect and here i am." i chuckled and camila crossed her arms arching her brow at me. 

" okay fine i am teeny weensy hoping we could see each other again but who knows right?" 

camila just smiled at me and patted my shoulder, " youll be alright haiz. youll be alright." she tease me and i rolled my eyes.

" but anyways what are you doing here camz? its been a while since i saw you! with the you know paparazzi and stuff." we sat down in a more secluded area to avoid the cameras

" ive been busy with the album coming up and this is the only time that im free so i went here to unwind." she said sipping on her coffee and i nodded.

" how bout you? aside from getting swept off by that military girl." she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"i just got off from taping a new movie, its so nerve-wracking being surrounded by one of the famous actress and actors like, im in a dream its so exciting!" i said to her and she smiled softly at me. 

" congratulations on reaching your goal haiz, im happy seeing you happy. " she said sincerely and i smiled at her.

we talked for a while before she said that she gotta get back to her studio to record so i went home and took a long shower  before going to bed scrolling through social media. 

" hey little sis you hungry?" griffin said peeking through my door and i smile to him, 

" yeah sure! is mom and dad home?" i asked him.

" yeah they just got back from grocery. " i nodded and turned off my phone to go downstairs and greet them. 

" hey mom! dad! what you guys making?" i asked peeking through the kitchen.

" you and griffin's favorite" mom smiled at me and i hugged her and kiss her cheeks and to dad also. 

i ate dinner and washed the dishes before i went to bed, even though im a celebrity i still do chores okay? 

as i was lying down my bed i cant help but think over the military girl that i bump into i tried remembering anything that could help me identify her, i closed my eyes and imagined that moment and tried to get anything. 

i see her eyes, her hair, her jacket and i saw a nametag, 

"raven..." i whispered to myself and i started to look for information about a military girl named raven but the more i search the more i dont find anything. 

" uugh! this is frustrating! " i said to myself as i sulk unto my pillow not until an idea popped into my head. 

" what if...it isnt a name...what if its a nickname or or or a codename!" i searched again about a codename raven and there it is! 

" headline....the black widows yet again saved a group of survivors that was gathered by the rebels.....Raven...Belova....Romanoff.....the three incredible women who saved the town yet again..." i read the article and scrolled down seeing a picture of three women wearing black suits, the red hair giving a tight lip smile facing the camera, the blonde one has her arm around her and has a big smile on her face, and there was her....standing confident with a smile on her face.....she looks so innocent but deadly....a good but scary combination..

" raven....i will know your real name someday...." 

i turned off my phone as i turn off my light lying down thinking about her.

maybe i will meet you again someday.

someday.... 

HELLOOOOOOOOO MY LOVEEELIESSSS! it has been a whileeee i hope youre interested in this story i know its a new one yet again but i hope you like it! the suspense , tragic, with a little comedy on the side ( idek if im funny but i try) but i really hope you like the story and also how was your guys day? you can leave a comment down below and i will try to reply in every single one of them but until then i will sleep for now well i try to im trying to fight back my anxiety to be okay. i hope i will. i will try to update tomorrow but until then you guys matter to me alot and always know that i love you guys from the bottom of my heart.. goodbye my loveliessss