2

Y/N's POV:

I woke up early to exercise and grab breakfast before the meeting, Yelena and Nat join me a few minutes after.

" how was your sleep Y/N? " Nat ask me as she takes a bite of her sandwich,

"It was okay, how bout you guys? " i said to them

"Slept like a rock. " Yelena said munching on her mac and cheese.

"I swear Lena youre gonna get sick with always eating mac and cheese. So unhealthy. " i said to her and she pointed her fork at me.

"I didnt complain when you smoke every night. " she said and Nat looked at me and i gulped.

"You still smoke? Havent i told you to stop it? " lena was smirking and i held a finger up at her.

"It was just a one time thing Nat! " i say defending myself poorly.

Great fucking job lena!

"One time thing? " nat raises her eyebrow at me and i sighed in defeat.

"Okay fine yes i smoke every night, it just releases my stress Nat.. " i said bowing my head in shame and she sigh and held my chin to look at her.

"Im just worried for your health okay? Just dont do it every night. " i smiled and nodded.

"Thats it? You just tell her to not smoke every night and she gets out without a scratch? Why is it when you scold me you have to beat my ass for it!? ugh, so unfair nat." Yelena complained and i just laughed at her.

"Because you my dear sister, is very hard headed. I have to knock your ass down just for you to follow what i want you to do. " nat said finishing her sandwich and i looked at them both bantering over it until we were called to go for the meeting.

We went inside the office and the general was there and a person in a doctor's coat was sitting beside him.

Huh, a scientist.

"Sit down the three of you. " we complied and sat down and the general stood up and introduced the doctor.

"This is Doctor Kent, he will relay to you the mission that you will embark three days from now. 

yelena, nat and me listened attentively to every detail he will say because every information counts for us to survive.

" greetings agents, I am Doctor Kent Wilson and i was sent here to explain to you the dangers of the mission youre gonna enter." he push some buttons on his tablet and an image of a DNA of some sort was displayed on the screen. 

" this is our latest invention called Project Revitalis." then a video popped up of a rabbit dead on the table and was injected with a green syrum and within seconds the rabbit was brought back to life, i was surprised and Yelena and Nat was as shock as me, 

" h-how is that even possible?..." i said and the doctor smiled, 

" Project Revitalis is an experiment that took years to succeed.  This experiment was out of  pursuit to overcome the inevitable arrival of death and the profound sorrow associated with losing the people we love. We made this as a beacon of hope in the face of mortality, this  experiment is aimed to revolutionize the very essence of life itself. Me and my fellow scientists put years of studies to find how to avoid death. and yesterday we were able to succeed hence, the rabbit you see was bought back to life." 

i stared at the screen as the rabbit was happily munching on a carrot.

" why are we needed in this situation?" Nat asked seriously as she clasped her hands and put it on the table making herself intimidating, 

" As you can see Project Revitalis is a very special and one of a kind experiment,  the governments from every continent will want to get their hands on it, you three will deliver this experiment into a secret facility." The general said and gave us a map of the place that were going to. 

" this is a very important mission, Black Widow wasnt just the only team that is hired, youll be teaming up with Ghost Legion. "

no fucking way, those are some legendary team of mercenaries.

i looked at the women who entered the room and i get why they were legendary, they look bad ass! well were bad asses too but they are just a different kind of bad ass.

" Y/N, Yelena, Natasha, meet the Ghost legion. this is Agent Gal Gadot, Agent Jennifer Lawrence, Agent Michelle Rodriguez, Agent Brie Larson and finally, Agent Elizabeth Olsen."

they said their hello's and hi's which we responded with smiles and hello's

"now thats all settled you guys will be together for the next three days for a better communication and youll get familiar with each other. "

we nodded and they also did and we were dismissed.

we walked out of the office when Elizabeth spoke up.

" so you guys are the legendary Black widow, nice to meet you three." she flashed us a smile and i scratched my nape shyly and yelena smirked.

" i could say the same thing with you guys, i mean you took down a rebel battalion and saved a lost princess?" i said fangirling over them, before i realized i was elizabeth, jennifer, and brie was blushing and gal and michelle is grinning i looked down in embarrassment.

" sorry my friend here is shy around women like you guys, did you know she's gay?" i punched her gut and she groaned cursing in russian.

" i am so sorry about her behavior. please dont get creeped out about us." i glared at Yelena and they just laugh.

" oh dont worry we have a lot of that going on in our group too. between these two." the woman named gal pointed to elizabeth and brie

" these two always bicker at each other's throats like cats and dogs we even thought they were together cause they fight like a married couple. " jennifer said as the two were sending death glares to her.

" and dont worry about being gay, we understand." michelle said and i smiled.

" so shall we eat lunch guys? we will be together for the next days might as well know each other more yes?" i said to them and they all agreed and we headed for the cafeteria and i grabbed Lena and Nat and we walked behind them.

" The fuck was that Lena?!? i swear you always find a fucking way to embarass me." she was laughing her ass out and Nat was snickering, " oh not you too Nat." i said pouting.

" oh Y/N you should have seen your face! you went red as a tomato! but in all seriousness Y/N we just want to make you happy you know, life has been rough on you especially when you lost her and we might tease you here and there but its our way of showing you that we care and love you. we just have a weird way of showing it." Yelena said and i chuckled.

" dont get all sappy on me now." i smiled and Yelena put her arm around my shoulder as we walk.

" we love you Y/N thats why we tease you but, i gotta agree with Yelena in this one, we have a weird way of showing it. we arent good with showing emotions Y/N you know that but we try. " Nat explained and i shake my head smiling.

" what did i do to deserve you guys?"

Nat smiled, " well blowing us for the 10th time did the trick that we couldnt give you to another group cause you'll do worse to them." Nat said and Yelena laughed and i just pouted.

" it was just an accident on the 1st one Nat! well kinda....but still!" i tried to argue but both of them were laughing their asses off i just rolled my eyes at them smiling.

i have the greatest group of friends despite our work.