1 💌 Love Letters

I wait for you in the hallway of your apartment. The one just inside your front door.

You've already told me what time you'll be home, you called me from work right before leaving. To make sure I'd be in my special place. Waiting for you. Ready to make you smile. You know how much I love to do that. You know how much I love to be a good girl for only you.

So here I am, kneeling, three steps inside the door. Waiting for the door to open. Waiting for you.

I hear the ding the lift makes, know you're walking down the corridor. My heart rate is elevating, my pussy feels it.

The keycard makes that strange clicking sound, then I hear the door handle move. I keep my eyes on the floor. Watch as the door opens and your boots come into view.

You stop momentarily, and I wonder, are you taking time to study me? Is your gaze traveling across my body, taking in my black hold up stockings, black lace panties and matching bra?

I can hear you breathing out, a long, deep breath. 'Baby Doll,' you sigh.

I smile, still looking at the floor in front of me. I know from the sigh that you've had a long day at work. Know from the way you've said, "Baby Doll," that you are very happy to see me. Almost as happy as I am to be here with you. I feel that maybe you need me, almost as much as I am needy for you.

Is that how it is? Did you have a long day? Are you tired? Do you just need some time to unwind and my letter? So that you can take my reins and lead me where you want me. Or pull my ponytail and control the rhythm of me. My heartbeat and my movements.

I'm here for you, Daddy. Waiting for you to come home and read my love letter to you, and remember who you are, and how you dominate this space....and how I adore it when you do...

With Love & Other Things,
Always,
Violet 💋🖤💋