HEIRS OF THE THRONE

After a while everything become okay as gandhari called for karna in hug too for which karna felt little bit nervous but he still hugged her after touching her and dritarashatra feet as they both gave him blessings.

He turn around after the hug only to flinch back a little when duryodhana and yudhishtir suddenly lean down to touch his feet as he pat on their head still awkward and unfamiliar with all this but not like he mind this, now.........until all the pandavas and kauravas start touching his feet as he straighten his hand after all that and krishna commented on it playfully.

"now angraj has 105 brothers"

"whom he once called stupid" Ashwatthama completed, making everyone laugh before they all went to talk.

It was all smooth and perfect until gandhari exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh My God! Everyone is married except the eldest"

Everyone look at karna with surprise that he has still didn't got married as duryodhana and ashwatthama just sighed while gandhari determiningly said.

"we have to get karna married. The heir needs to get married" As they all nodded but only arjuna caught karna looking nervous as karna look at all of them before hesitantly stopping the chaos that has been created by the choice of his marriage.

"I.....actually....I am........married" Karna said, though there was no emotion in that sentence but still the last word was very hushed while they all shouted.

"WHO!!?" Duryodhana and ashwatthama couldn't help but to feel betrayed that their best friend didn't told them about it but they still thought to ask him.

"me"

Everyone turn to look at the source of the voice only to get shock as the person came forward.

"vrisha is married to me"

The sentence took everyone's breathe away as Karna look at keshav with uncertainty but krishna just smiled like usual while looking at gandhari and kunti.

Now that arjuna think about it, those all talks of madhav wanting to meet vrisha.............madhav calls karna vrisha.......Damn! He should had guessed it since madhav has called karna vrisha so many times in front of him but he never did and now he understand why madhav went to karna first before mata kunti.

And to find madhav married to karna, his eldest brother, a man, he can't say it is not shocking but not like he mind and beside madhav has himself told him love can happen with anyone, at anytime. The only thing he is worried about is mata gandhari, maharaj dritarashatra and kunti's reaction cause he don't want lose any of them - neither karna nor madhav.

"I....not like I mind.......I mean I am very happy for you two.....of course I am happy for my sons............I.....I bless you my sons" Gandhari said obviously looking happy but conflicted at the same time as kunti look at both of them before nodding her head with gandhari's reassurance.

There was silence in the whole sabha before a hold breathe come out with a sigh as they notice karna looking relieved. He was definitely worried about it but now it seems it can be okay if they all want which they did. Karna was about to smile but suddenly duryodhana come towards him pointing at his chest with finger as he said out accusingly.

"you didn't told me about it!" Karna blinked twice before saying.

"but I wasn't here at that time, I was in vijyayatra of aryavarta"

"you could have told me after that!!"

"we were preparing for war and you were busy" Listening to karna, duryodhana opened his mouth to say something but closed it again since he has no reply to counterback while arjuna look at madhav before saying.