002.

AGATHA⋆

AGATHA
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
season one episode one
10:15-13:48

after pulling the white shirt over her head, resting it over her bikini top, vivian adjusted her hair and quickly checked herself in the mirror. she slightly nodded before grabbing her phone from her nightstand and rushing downstairs.

"i'm leaving!" she shouted, but as expected no response was heard, "assholes." she mumbled to herself, grabbing the bag she'd placed on the kitchen counter earlier that morning and making her way outside. as she walked down the dock she let out a low whistle at the damage last night's hurricane left behind.

the girl's attention quickly got pulled towards two familiar voices slightly bickering and a smile formed on her lips. "well, well, well, look who it is!" john b exclaimed as their boat neared the brunette. vivian smiled, lifting up her hand to show the two boys the bag she was holding, "i've got food!"

john b chuckled, holding out his hand for vivian to take so she could get on the boat. "show off." jj lightly shook his head. the girl turned to look at him, her smile turning into a small smirk, "you know it, maybank."

the blonde scoffed, "where's my hat?" he slightly raised his brows at the girl who, at his words, glanced at his hair and back to his eyes, "where's mine?"

"threw it out." jj shrugged. the brunette girl rolled her eyes, "sure you did." she stated as she sat down on the side of the hms pogue, the soft wind blowing through her hair. "wow, look at this place." john b mumbled as they slowly past ruined boats and docks.

"agatha, what did you do?" jj's voice was heard. vivian closed her eyes, the sun shining on her skin as she tuned out the guys' small talk. eventually a moment of silence occurred, it didn't last long though as john b's voice slightly startled the girl, "look who we have here."

vivian opened her eyes to see they'd arrived at pope's place, the boy, clad in shorts and his blouse not buttoned up, standing on the dock, looking as the boat slowly got closer. jj whooped while john b continued, "we have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory."

"i can't," pope sighed, "my pop's got me on lockdown." vivian slightly tilted her head, opening her mouth to say something but got cut off by jj, who was stood at the front of the boat, "come on, man" he exclaimed, starting to mimic a transceiver, "your dad's a pussy, over."

the girl playfully rolled her eyes at his words. "oh, i heard that, you little bastard." pope's dad, heyward, spoke as he walked down the dock and stopped next to his son. vivian smiled as she sat up straight, "hello, heyward!! sorry about that, you know what he's like." she pointed her thumb at the blonde, receiving a nod from heyward.