004.

KEGGERS AND BEER⋆

KEGGERS AND BEER
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
season one episode one
25:03-33:59

"well, that was fun." jj chuckled, smiling brightly. "could have warned us sooner though." he lied down on the tip of the boat next to vivian. after barely avoiding getting caught by the cops, the friend group was now sailing their way back to mainland.

"we would have, except pope was on the math team." kiara sighed, glancing at the boy who sat next to john b behind the wheel. "wow, you were on the math team?" vivian raised her brows, playfully smirking at pope who rolled his eyes at his friends. "the cops took everything like it was a crime scene." he watched as jj sat back up straight, "did you guys find anything?"

"did we find anything?" the blonde questioned, his hands going into his pockets before holding them back up to show the others the money and gun he'd taken from the vault "nah, i don't think so. oh, yeah, we did."

"dude??" vivian widened her eyes as she turned her body towards jj. while the others also voiced their disagreement jj lowered his hands and stood up from his spot, "chill, come on."

"why would you take that?!" pope pointed at the items in jj's hands. the blonde shrugged waving his hand that was holding the cash at vivian, "thornton wouldn't take a photo of me with it, so i just thought i'd take it with me, you know ... as a souvenir." he smirked as he spoke.

"do you really think it's smart to take shit from a crime scene??" vivian sounded aggravated, standing up as well so she could face jj. the boy shrugged once more, "better than the cops having it."

pope glanced at his other friends to try and gain some support, but the two just stayed quiet as they watched. he sighed, "i'm gonna lose my merit scholarship."

"hey, hey, hey," jj placed his hand on pope's shoulder comfortingly. he smiled as he shushed his friend by placing the gun against his lips, "at least you have us right?" while running her hand through her hair vivian sighed, "oh my god."

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

vivian had spent the rest of the day back home, knowing her parents — and topper — were wondering where she'd been. just as she'd changed into a different outfit she received a text.

maybank:
kegger tonight at the boneyard
be there or be square

'and nobody wants to be a square' she thought to herself as she placed her phone into her pocket and made her way downstairs. a breath of relief left her lips when she saw no one in the kitchen, she wasn't really feeling like arguing. the girl popped one of the grapes that were on the counter into her mouth and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water.