prologue | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

POLLY HOPPERportrayed by ella purnell

POLLY HOPPER
portrayed by ella purnell

POLLY HOPPER HASN'T HAD THE BEST LIFE, her sister had died due to cancer at the age of seven. this had caused her parents to fall out of love and divorce therefore, she was forced to move away from dazzling new york city to the dull town of hawkins indiana so she could keep living with her father.

after this her life turned to shit. in high school, she picked up her dads terrible smoking habits, she disappeared off to party's very often to drink until the pain went away, and purchased a cheap tattoo gun that she decorated her body with late at night.

she used to be confident, she really did but for some odd reason now, it was like she could barely utter a word to anyone her own age. her spark had disappeared and she couldn't do anything about it, her communication skills were practically gone.

when sarah died, something in polly died too.

eventually, over time things start to get "better." she managed to try distract herself from her lack of friends by joining the cheer team and she even was able to adopt a new younger sister, el, who brought happiness to both her and her father. this also helped el escape the old reality she used to call her life, polly and jim hopper did everything they could to help protect her, to stop her from being poked and prodded around like a lab rat.

yet after all these big changes, polly's love life never seemed to change, no boyfriend, no crushes, no nothing. that was until the summer of 1985. when she stumbles across an ice cream parlour and a short haired girl in a sailor costume, she cant seem to stay away.

~

updates wont be regular and expect lots of editing as the book goes on

not sure if i'll do s4 yet or nottt

hope you guys all enjoy im excited to write this because ive read like so many robin fics since 2021 that it's about time i write my own lmaoao