16|future husband|

•SHURISHA•

SHURISHA

Shutting the door and with my foot I slothfully strolled towards my old bed which is still the same. Throwing my slippers across the room I plopped on my bed, my face burried in the mattress of the bed and the sheets shuffled in cresses. Sucking a long breath I exhaled sighing heavly. What has been wrong with me, I don't find a difference between me and a panda neglecting the body frame. My soul animal is a panda, I've read how clumsy and lazy they are. They can doze off literally anywhere. Turning on my back I laid there having a pointed focus on the ceiling. I felt a sudden jerk on my body and I came out of my own zone. I was zoned out. Again.

My eyes wandered across the room on my study table still at its place and then on the wall adorned with photo frames and my handcrafts wall hangings. They are still there hanging on the wall adorning it. Nothing has changed in the room, it's still the same it was before I left.

Nothing has changed.

The four walls I've been locked in for past 1 year is still the same giving the warmth and comfort.

But am I same the way I was before?
No, I guess.

My breath was slow sucking a sharp breath and releasing with a heaviness. Picking up the phone I unlocked and my fingers straight pressed the same application. Whatsapp as if my fingers were adamant to open the application just to type a text to the person I used to envy a lot. Opening our chat box my eyes stuck on our last chats. A smile curling up on my lips as I read our old conversation. He was dancing on my nerves so being extremely angry I blocked him but that insane human mailed me saying

'Hello ullu, unblock me right now'

That was something weird. Who sends mails like this though I unblocked him right after that. A chuckle escaped me and my finger danced on the keyboard typing a text to him.

Hey, you awake?

My eyes stuck at the clock just when the minute hand stricked on 12 while the hour hand stricked on 11.
It's 11 Pm. The chances are low that he'll be awake at this time. He ain't an owl like me. Call me freak but I know his sleeping schedule he dozes off at around 10:30 - 11 Pm and wakes up at 6-7 Am. In these past 6 months I've noticed all these things.

The chain of my thoughts was hinged when I felt my phone vibrating signalling about the text I just recieved. Holding the phone in front of my face I read his text.

He is awake? Weird.

Yes I'm.

I blinked twice emerged in my thoughts deciding what to ask now. I myself don't know why I texted him.
So hitting the keyboard I typed my next question arosed in me.