26|Meri biwi|

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV.

Something we can't stop is our future. But we can leave it to worry about later and cherish our present. And that's what Suvansh did, leaving his upcoming future holding immense tragedy and cherishing what his present has given him. His beautiful, innocent, kind hearted and a bit aggressive wife. For him, literally an epitome of love and innocence resides in her eyes, on her face, in her voice and in everything she does.

Pecking her head, he kept caressing her hair as she slept softly on his chest, hands fisting his hoodie. Her breath making contact with his nape's skin. Luring her closer, he rested his head on hers and whispered in her ear softly-

"Shurisha, wake up bub." She nuzzled closer in his chest, covering herself with the quilt.

"Umm....5 minutes pleas-" She murmured in her sleep but couldn't complete her words as she slumped in her sleep.

Suvansh sighed before humming in response and loosened his hold around her, letting her nuzzle in the mattress but she didn't let him. At a leisurely pace, she opened her eyes blinking them bit by bit. Rubbing her right eye, she lifted her head to glance at him before pushing him back on his back and lying on his chest again. Suvansh's arms hung in the air as he let her do whatever she wants.

"Shurisha I need to get up."

"No, stay for now, it's comfortable sleeping on your chest." She insists.

Suvansh sighed and turned his head to turn off the alarm before it rangs impading her nap. He's not used to sleep till 10 Am. Like she does but guess his sleeping schedule will be taking turns now. But it's the first day after their marriage and they have to perform their post wedding rituals.

"Shurisha" He murmured

"Hmm" Raising her head, she sucked a deep breath and locked her gaze with his.

"क्या हुआ?" (What happened?) She asked without leaving him.

"वैसे तो नफरत करती तो मुझसे फिर क्यों चिपक रही हो?" (Why are you sticking to me even though you hate me?)

He taunted and extended his hand to pick up his glasses from the bed side table. Shurisha was now in her conscience, glaring at him before moving and cupping his jaw with her left hand and responded saying-

"पति हो मेरे कुछ तो फायदा उठाने दो।" (You're my husband, let me take some advantage)

Suvansh rolled his eyes back before wrapping his arm around her waist and flipping the position and hovering her. He cupped her jaw, his thumb caressing the contour of her lower lip and whispered in his morning husky and rough voice-

"If I started taking benefit of you being my wife then don't complain Mrs. Roy." Her eyes widened as she gasped and asked

"What benefit?"