27|Mohabbat|

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV.

“There's a problem guys" Vikram announced sitting on his chair when came back from the kitchen. His gaze was steadfast at the fountain premised in the centre of the lawn. Everyone's eyes were now on him.

"What problem?" Dhruv prest coming towards where they were sitting. A smirk lingered on Vikram's lips corner looking at Dhruv, just by imagining his upcoming condition was making it difficult for vikram to not burst out laughing.

"as per the conditions, Kiara kindly  do the honour of kissing your husband in front of everyone." It was the most relief moment for Dhruv that he didn't have to go and kiss someone with the same gender as him. Whereas Danny and Kiara's face had a crestfallen facade. Kiara rose up and walked leisurely where Dhruv was standing. Dhruv tugged her closer when she reached near him and placed a quick peck on her lips.

"One minute it was not the actual condition" Reshmi interrupted when Kiara stepped back.

"Then what was?" Raising his eye brows and folding his arms in front of his chest Dhruv asked.

"Kiara was supposed to kiss you but instead you kissed Kiara." Reshmi shrugged her shoulders earning a blunter of chuckles from everyone.

"No worries." Vikram stated but the smirk on his lips didn't fade away "Now Dhruv bhaiya will kiss Danny too-"

"WHY?" Dhruv shrieked while other people's eyebrows furrowed in perplexity. Whereas Danny sitting among them was moving his gaze from Dhruv to Vikram, back and forth. Vikram grinned while scratching the back of his nape and retorted "Because our multi-talented Shurisha made both Kheer and Gajar ka Halwa."

"WHAT?" Everyone present there screeched being amused except one who was going to lose his sanity soon. Vikram just nodded in response and everyone's gaze turned at Dhruv who fake cried, slapping his hand on his forehead.

"You all can continue, मैं तो चला अपनी बीवी के हाथ का गाजर का हलवा खाने।" (You all can continue, I'm going to eating to eat the desert made by my wife)
Suvansh beamed with joy standing up from the chair and marching towards the kitchen.

"Now my turn." Danny stated, raising his eyebrows and standing up from the seat, walking towards Dhruv while Kiara walked back where she was sitting before. Dhruv glanced at Kiara who was now sitting beside Reshmi, cupping her face, holding her chuckles. Dhruv squinted his eyes looking at her in a plea but instead she blew a flying kiss towards him.

"Dhruv sir, My kiss." Danny poked his bicep with his forefinger standing beside him. Dhruv turned his gaze towards him and then at Vikram who just shrugged his shoulders and rose up from his seat coming towards Dhruv and pushed him towards Danny.