Chapter Three : The Capitol

Rory pov :

'Wow'

Much to my surprise The Capitol has changed only a bit though,destroyed buildings have been rebuild,people are much more humble and welcoming now and some don't even have the same crazy makeup standard back at Snow's days. But what caught my eye the most was the center of The Capitol,back then it was a big statue at the center of it but now it's a big memorial carving with the faces of the Victors,Tributes,Rebels and many more.

I saw the faces of every one such as Clove,Cato,Rue,FoxFace,Tresh,Boggs,Mags,Cinna and many other including the ones I never heard of such as Lucy Gray Baird and Sejanus Plinth,they really are interesting and I intend to know more about them specially Lucy Gray the first ever Victor of District 12. However what hit me the most is that I didn't see the face that I brought my self to come here,Primrose Everdeen.

I search among them too see a sign I don't succeed,they were written in alphabetical order so I had to look for the "P" section but no luck. As I continue my search I noticed a strange person following behind me.

'Are they lost ?'

"Hey excuse me Ma'am,are you looking for someone ?" I ask the person standing next to me,they were wearing a black dress and a black hat,which had a cover on so I can't see their face but I could see their blonde hair braided and then worn into a bun.

'Hey,I know this hairstyle !'

It was odd,most of the Capitol people wear strange wigs or change their hair color and wear them in the most bizarre way known to men,and this one compared to them is the most normal one both in terms of style and hair color,and the strange part is this hair style is super familiar and only one person I knew wore it this way and it's the person I came here for,the person I lost some time ago,the person I once knew,the person I was close with,the person that I loved. As I was rethinking the situation in my head I hear footsteps,they're walking away.

"Hey,wait up" I say to the person but they start to walk faster almost about run,I try catch up but instead I'm ambushed by a crowd who came to visit the memorial carving,I mange easily get out without pushing anyone aside but soon as I made it out I realized that I lost track with her,"Dammit" I groan but then I realized that I'm tired so I decided to leave it for the day and go to my hotel and take some rest.

---------------------

Strange person pov :

'Why is he here ?'

I couldn't believe what saw,I was sure that he moved on by now,the only reason why I didn't do anything was because I thought everyone was moving forward but when I saw him here at the center I just couldn't believe it.

Thank goodness he lost me cause I'm not looking for trouble,I see him from the distance trying to find me but doesn't have much luck,so I use this chance and walk away as far i can. I'm walking towards Effies house,she must be worried,lucky I managed get there before dark,i knock on the door waiting for someone to answer,just then the door opens and I'm pulled inside in the speed of light.

"Where were you" I'm greeted by a grumpy Effie,"Calm down Effie" I tell her "It's alright","ALRIGHT?!!" Effie says as she is about to freak out,"Effie dear calm down,she says it alright and besides she wore the hat that you gave her remember" Octavia says as she calm Effie down,"How was you day my dear ?".

I'm greeted by Viena and she pulls me to a hug,"Where is Flavius ?" I ask looking around,"He couldn't join us here" Octavia answers, "Oh that reminds me we should get going,see you ladies soon" Viena says as she leaves with Octavia.

Primrose pov :

"Finally some privacy" Effie sighs as she sits down on the sofa,"Hey" I sit next to her,"It's okay,you can't always worry about me,I'll be just fine" I say trying to assure her. Ever since the bombing everyone believed that I was dead even myself,but then I woke up in a white room with hundreds of doctors checking on me,just five months after the rebellion I met with Plutarch and Paylor.

They talked about sending me back to 12 with Katniss,Peeta and Haymitch but I refused,instead I was picked up by Effie and she became my legal guardian,I've been living with her ever since and this are good but the question of whether if I want to meet up with Katniss and Mom is still on.

I did have the talk with Effie,Plutarch and Paylor but I decided that it's for the best if we depart our paths from each others,but Plutarch did tell me that in some point of life we will meet again. However the only person I missed alot other than Katniss and mom is Rory and it hurts that never got the chance to tell him how I feel.

But the fact that he's here means that I have to cross path other and just Rory,I don't know I think I'm still not really yet but I must gather all my courage and do the right thing before it's too late,it's now or never and for all I know Effie with be at my side so I'm not alone.

I get up from my seat and head towards the telephone. "Where are you going ?" Effie asks me,"I'm just going to make a call,nothing to worry about" I assure her,she nods her head as she knows what I mean and head to the kitchen to make our dinner. I grab the phone and dial the phone number and wait for the person far away to answer my call.