83.

"So when did you get there?" Mr. McCall asked the five teenagers in Mr. Stilinski's office after the police showed up at the power station and brought them in for questioning.

Neriah's hair was still sticking up in places, but no one else outside of their group knew she got basically fried. She definitely knew it though. Her body was still tingling and she was annoyed because her phone got ruined in the process.

"At the same time," Stiles answered.

"At the same time as who?" Mr. Stilinski asked from behind his desk.

Neriah looked away from the window where the sun was starting to rise. "Same time as us," she said, pointing at Scott.

"By coincidence?" Mr. McCall asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles questioned with a fake confused look.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time," Mr. McCall pointed out and Neriah rolled her eyes. "Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked.

Stiles turned to him. "I think he's asking me."

"Maybe he was asking me," Neriah jumped in.

"I think he's asking all three of you," Lydia said from beside Kira.

Mr. McCall sent them all an annoyed look. "Okay, let me answer the questions." They all raised a brow at his mistake. "Let me ask the questions," he corrected himself. Just so I have this absolutely clear." He opened a notepad and Neriah wiggled on the couch, getting comfortable. "Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right," Stiles drawled as they all nodded their heads.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Mr. McCall asked Stiles.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles shrugged his shoulders.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles," Mr. McCall said with an annoyed look.

"Yeah, what can I say. I take after my pops," Stiles said with a small amount of attitude. "He's in law enforcement." He winked at his dad who snorted.

Mr. McCall looked behind him with a stern look to Mr. Stilinski who was clearly trying not to laugh. "Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess," Neriah said with a shrug.

"What were the two of you doing?" Mr. McCall asked Scott and Kira.

"Eating pizza," Scott answered.

"Eating sushi," Kira answered at the same time.

They shared a look as Neriah shook her head.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

"Oh my god," Neriah whispered under her breath.

"Eating sushi and pizza," the pair said at the same time.

Mr. McCall looked back to the sheriff. "You believe this?"

The sheriff shook his head while waving a hand. "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."