Friend's brother - Lip Gallagher

"please! you have to come it's my birthday party" i said trying to convince my friends brother to come to my party.

"no im sorry y/n but I have to tutor people all day tomorrow, happy birthday though yeah?" lip said giving me a small smile before walking away and going up the stairs to his bedroom.

My friend ian walked back into the living room where I was sat on the couch. "Here" he said handing me a beer bottle.

"thanks" i said taking it from him as he sat down besides me.

"no problem so did you ask him?" ian questioned looking at me raising an eyebrow. Ian knew that I liked his brother and he was completely okay with it but lip always avoided me which I didn't know why that was especially when he and I used to be good friends.

I looked at ian and rolled my eyes and said "yeah he said no."

"i don't know what his problem is you two used to be best friends since you were little" ian replied just as confused as I was.

"i know I don't know what his problem is either" i said letting out a sigh.

Ian just shrugged and took a swig of his beer and I did the same.

My dad terry and older brother mickey had planned a whole party for my sixteenth birthday at the house and they were all going to stay out for the night so me and my friends could party on our own. I think mickey might actually be coming though as well as my twin sister mandy. There was quite a few people coming, mickey and mandy had invited a few of their friends too which I wasn't too bothered about. I think there was like 20 people coming.

The party wasn't until 8pm so we still had like three hours until it started. I had to head home soon though to get ready but I had to wait until they were finished setting up because they wanted to surprise me with how it looks.

"do you want me to come with you when you go home to get ready?" ian asked glancing at me.

I looked at him and said "no you stay here and get ready and try and convince your brother to come."

He let out a chuckle and said "okay yeah I can try but no promises that he'll actually come"

I laughed and said "okay"

**

I opened the front door to my house and my eyes lit up straight away. I was actually quite impressed at how good it looks. It looked like it had been done by professionals but what can I say, us Milkovich's know how to party.

My dad walked in from the kitchen and looked at me before saying "what'd u think?"

"it looks amazing! thanks dad" i said smiling at him which he returned.

"its okay sweetheart, beers are in the fridge and there's smokes in the second draw. mickeys gone to get food and stuff" my dad replied before walking back into the kitchen.

"oh and mandy brought you a new dress! it's on your bed" he shouted from the kitchen.

Perfect! I had no idea what to wear tonight so hopefully the dress is nice!

"thank you!" i shouted back to him so he'd hear me before walking down the hallway and into my bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom and saw the most gorgeous red dress ever. It was so beautiful. I never usually wore stuff like this it wasn't really my style or colour but it was too gorgeous not to wear. It also had the most perfect heels that matched.

I couldn't wait to try it on. I just hope that it would suit me.

I decided to go and have a shower and wash my hair and begin to get ready for the party. It was a joined party for me and mandy because we were twins but I think she was only coming for an hour or two because she had plans with her boyfriend.