Argument Resolving🔞 - Mickey Milkovich

this part includes smut 🔞‼️

You had been avoiding mickey milkovich who was your current boyfriend since you two had a massive argument, literally the biggest argument you two have ever had and it was over something so stupid. He had beaten up one of my best friends Lip just because mandy had made up a lie about Ian doing stuff to her which he now knew wasn't true so I obviously kicked off at him because of it.

If he had just listened to me telling him it wasn't true then I wouldn't have gotten so annoyed but no. Of course mickey doesn't listen to anyone.

We hadn't spoke for like a week. He was too stubborn to apologise so I wasn't going to apologise to him either for making such a big deal out of it. I did decide to go over to his place today though but that's because me and mandy were friends and she invited me over. Ian was invited over too now that everything was sorted.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened revealing the freckled ginger boy who smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey come on in" he said stepping aside and letting me in.

I walked in to see mandy sat on the couch with a beer bottle in her hand. I smiled and walked over to her and sat down next to her.

She quickly pulled me in for a hug and said "y/n! I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too!" I said hugging her back before we both pulled away.

Ian was sat in the arm chair whilst him and Mandy were playing video games and I decided to watch because I didn't really feel like playing.

I heard mickey's bedroom door open then close and I knew he was going to come in here.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" mickey said from the corner of the room leant against the doorframe.

I didn't bother looking at him. I didn't want to speak to him at the moment.

"she came here to see me not you so go away" mandy said not keeping her eyes off of the tv.

I heard him walk into the kitchen before he walked back into the living room and pushed my legs over a little before sitting down next to me not saying a word but I heard him open a beer.

"is there a reason you two ain't talking to eachother?" ian said looking at me confused raising an eyebrow.

I looked at ian and mickey quickly said "it's none of your damn business" before I could say anything.

"because he thinks he knows it all and doesn't bother listening to what anyone else has to say" i answered and ian nodded his head looking back at the tv understanding what I was talking about.

"Oh really? i don't listen to what anyone has to say?" he said and I felt his eyes on me. was he really going to start another argument. maybe coming here was a mistake.

Mandy sat up and slammed the controller on the table before looking at me and Mickey. "Right that's it I've had enough! im not listening to you two argue again. you two either break up or go into the other room and talk things out! go kiss and make-up now."

She stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up so I was stood up before she grabbed Mickey by his arm and pulled him up too before pushing the both of us out of the living room.

I couldn't help but laugh. Mickey turned around and walked back into his bedroom slamming the door behind him.

I looked at Mandy who frowned and said "just go and sort things out. if you two break up im never having another boyfriend again because it'll mean that love isn't real." she was so dramatic but I loved it.