Sick - Carl Gallagher

I was sat in the restaurant opposite my boyfriend carl. We were having a meal because it was our one year anniversary as a couple but I had been feeling sick all day and had the worst migraine.

I didn't want to tell carl about me not feeling well though because I knew he had been excited for this day all week. I knew that if he knew I was sick he would've cancelled so I just kept it a secret and had to try and act normal.

"are you sure your okay? you've been acting a little quiet tonight" carl said causing me to look up at him.

I reached out and placed my hand on top of his and gave him a reassuring smile and said "im okay I promise"

He gave me a warm smile, the smile that I had fallen in love with and said "okay good"

The waiter came over and we both ordered our food and drinks. It didn't take long for them both to come. The food was amazing.

We just talked about random things and about our future as we ate. It was really nice other than trying to ignore the pain I had in my stomach and the migraine.

"Debbie's really serious about keeping the baby" carl said shaking his head.

"it's her body carl if she wants to have that baby then you should support her." i said to him before taken a bite of my food.

He shrugged and said "she's still in school"

"okay but we're always at home so we could always watch the little one for a few hours" i said and smiled at him.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"do you think we'll have babies one day?" carl questioned looking at me.

I smiled at him and said "yeah of course"

He smiled back at me and said "good I want little mini carl's running around causing trouble" making me let out a little laugh just imagining it and quickly gripped my stomach as I felt a bad pain whenever I laughed.

"are you okay?" he asked concerned and I knew I had to quickly think of an excuse.

"yeah I just caught my belly piercing" i said and he laughed and nodded his head. I had a stomach piercing and every now and then it would get caught on whatever I was wearing so I knew it was believable.

We finished up eating our food and I struggled to keep it down but I managed.

After we ate and had desert we walked back to the gallagher house and we're now laid in his bed watching netflix on my laptop.

I felt his eyes on me so I turned my head and looked at him.

"why was you so quiet tonight? and tell me the truth..was it something wrong with the date? did you not like it? or was it the food?" he kept asking my questions clearly overthinking things.

I frowned and said "no it's not that I just..I've been feeling sick all day"

His eyes widened and he sat up and looked at me before saying "why didn't you tell me? we could've stayed home and I could've looked after you"

I sat up and looked at him and smiled before I said "I didn't want to ruin the night plus I wanted to go on a date with you"

He sighed and said "next time tell me please" as he laid back down with his head on the pillow.

I laid back down putting my head back on his chest and said "okay"

~~
Do y'all want me to write smuts too? also please give me some ideas and tell me who you want me to write about next.

If y'all want me to add smuts then tell me what sort of smuts you want!