Alone - Lip Gallagher🔞

smut warning!!

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at my boyfriend lip and raised an eyebrow. "why did you bring me up here? your family are downstairs waiting for us" i questioned confused on why my boyfriend had pulled me upstairs with him.

"i thought we could be alone for a little while" he said as he stood in front of me and a little smirk formed on his face. then it clicked. i knew why he wanted me to come up here.

"really? your horny right now? we're about to go to the restaurant, can't you wait until we get back?" i said trying not to laugh. i swear this boy was horny all the damn time, not that I was complaining though because so was i.

"i can't go to the restaurant like this" he said looking down at his trousers and I looked down to see a bulge and I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

what the hell turned him on that much?

He let out a groan and said "stop laughing babe it's painful, will you help?"

I slowly stopped laughing and nodded my head before saying "okay but we have to be quick" and pulled him closer by his belt so he was stood in front of me.

I reached my hands out and unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them down so they fell down to his ankles.

I glanced up at him to see that his eyes were on me watching my every move.

I gripped the waistband of his boxers his hard cock slapping up hitting his stomach. I slowly wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it softly.

"y/n baby now's not the time to tease me" he said letting out a sexually frustrated groan.

I smiled before sticking out my tongue and liking the tip of his cock. I felt his body twitch making me laugh a little.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the tip sucking on it lightly.

"Baby please..." he whispered desperately.

I found it so hot when he was desperate and begging. I thought it was so sexy.

I took half of his length into my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down. I felt his hand move to my head running his hand through my hair before gripping onto it gently.

"Fuck.." he groaned.

I closed my eyes as he pushed my head further down taking more into my mouth as he guided my head up and down at the pace he wanted.

He pushed my head down the whole way taking as much as I could into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat making me gag a little.

The second he heard me gag he let out a breathily moan which honestly turned me on a little.

I moved my head faster whilst he continued using my mouth to make him cum. I bobbed my head up and down quicker than before.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and his hand released from my hair.

"oh fuck im gonna cum baby" he mumbled letting out multiple grunts in pleasure.

I bobbed my head up and down faster before he let out the most angelic moan before cuming. I swallowed every last drop as I took my out of my mouth.

I looked up at him and he seemed so much more relaxed.

He looked at me and smiled "I'll make it up to you when we get back baby" he said.

"okay baby now come on put your trousers back on we've gotta go to the restaurant" i said laughing a little hearing fiona calling our names.

He chuckled pulling up his trousers and saying "yeah we should hurry before fiona gets hangry"