Finally pregnant - Kevin Ball

I looked at the pregnancy test in absolute shock and overwhelmed with excitement. I was really pregnant! finally after years of trying I was finally going to have a baby. you see kev and I had been trying for a baby for four years now but we've always been let down. but finally it was our time.

The doctors were just as confused as we were when all of the tests were negative especially because the both of us were able to have children, we just believed that it wasn't our time but now it was.

I let out a scream of excitement and happy tears were streaming down my face. I was jumping up and down in joy.

Kev came running into the bedroom holding a baseball bat and a look of confusion and worry on his face. "what's wrong baby? why did you scream?" he asked confused putting the bat down.

"come here baby look!" i said excitedly as he walked over to me slowly before sitting down next to me before I handed him the test.

I watched as his eyes lit up with job. He screamed in excitement just like I did jumping up. "Are you fucking with me? we're having a baby? don't play with me baby" he said trying to hide how excited he was.

"it's real baby! we're gonna have a baby!" i said before getting tackled onto the bed and he hugged me tightly making me laugh.

"we're gonna have a baby!" he yelled with joy.

**
9 months later

The sound of small babies cries echoed the hospital room.

Our little baby had finally arrived and was extremely healthy. "here you go mama congratulations she's absolutely beautiful" the nurse said as she handed me the small baby.

"it's a girl? we have a daughter baby!" i said holding onto our baby girl. we had decided to wait until birth to find out the gender and it was the best decision we ever made.

"fuck yeah! i was secretly hoping she was going to be a girl" kev said making me laugh a little. it wasn't very 'secret' he always pointed at the girl baby clothes when we were at the baby shops and the only names he come up with were girl names.

"she's so beautiful" kev said as our baby held his finger which was the cutest thing ever. he was going to be such a good daddy.

 he was going to be such a good daddy